Days Off

I wake up and realize what day it is. Wednesday. On Wednesdays Draco let's me choose whatever I want to do, and we get to go do it. I sprint to Draco's room and start shaking him, in an attempt to wake him up.

"Draco!" I scream.

"Wha-" he says and falls off his bed.\

I laugh as he stands up looking hella confused. He standing there looking at him in his grey sweatpants. His toned stomach, due to quidditch, his subtle muscles, his light skin tone that suits him perfectly. Wait. Eliza! Your boyfriend just died a few months ago! Stop it!

"Like what you see, James?" Draco snickers.

"I-, Uh.." I stutter.

Me and my weird ass personality decides to do something, kinda funny, but stupid. I walk closer to him, and take off my top, so I'm standing there in only my bra, my tits mostly hanging out.

"Like what you see, Malfoy?" I say mocking him, as his eyes bulge out of his head. I decide to mess with him a little and walk around his room as if nothing was happening.

"So, I know what I want to do today!" I say.

"El?"

"Yes?"

"Could you put a god damn shirt on?"

"Only if you do." I say and wink.

He walks over to his dresser and pulls out 2 tee shirts, throwing one at me. I slip it on, and he stares at me even more then before.

"What?" I ask, genuinely confused.

"Nothing, nothing. So, what did you have in mind today?"

"So! We are going to a muggle pla-"

"Seriously, a muggle place? Those are borinngggg" Draco says.

"You interrupt me one more time, Draco Lucius Malfoy, I won't hesitate to cut your stupid arrogant head off." I say and smile.

"ANYWAY, we are going to a muggle place called, a mall."

"I know what those are."

"Then do you know what we are doing?" I say smirking.

"oh. my. god. We are NOT going shopping, aka you dragging me into stupid stores, and me buying you everything you like."

"It's Wednesday. Yes we are." I say and skip into my room. I pick out my outfit for the day and grab Draco one as well.

"What is this?" Draco asks as I throw his clothes.

"Muggle clothes." I say plainly.

"Why do they look like this?" he asks.

"Because if you were a muggle, this is the style you would have. And I know it."

Eliza's outfit:

Dracos' outfit (lol):

We walk into the malysand immediatly a bunch of pretty muggle girls start flirting with Draco

We walk into the malysand immediatly a bunch of pretty muggle girls start flirting with Draco. He flirts back, because that's what he does, and I feel an angry sensation in the pit of my stomache. Jealousy. I know my boyfriend had just died, but it still made my blood boil. 

"Come on Draco" I say, and drag him away from the girls.\

"Seriously? If I have to be here, you should at least let me have some fun."

"No fun for you." I say.

We do a bunch of shopping. When we are done we head to the food court and eat dinner. A guy comes up to out table and says

"You guys are such a cute couple!"

"That's funny, he's just my bestfriend, and I have a boy-..." I say and realized I was talking about Cedric. I tear up and run out of the room.

"Why, why, whyy"

Hi guys! It's Gracie! I'm sorry for not updating the past 2 days, I've just been busy. Oh, and Happy Halloween everyone! I love you all so much, sorry for the crappy story! -

Gracie <3