Muggle Food

I wake up in the morning feeling extremely warm. I start to stretch and feel something, wait no, someone. Draco. 

"Draco!" I hiss. "Wake up!"

"Why?" he asks.

"What if your parents see? Won't they think we did.. uh.. something?" I ask awkwardly.

"First of all, they aren't home. And second, I doubt they would think that considering your boyfriend just died!" he says.

"Well I'm getting up." I state.

"Good for you." 

"We should do something today!"

"Do you want to go see Astoria?" Draco asks kindly.

"No, I don't really want to see any of my friends."

"Why not?"

"I don't know, it just doesn't feel right anymore." I say.

"ok, but we aren't doing anything today." Draco says firmly.

"Why not?"

"For god's sakes Eliza! We just came home from school YESTERDAY! Don't you want 1 day to relax?"

"NoPe" I say popping the P.

I get out of bed and go sit on a stool in his room.

"Noooooo" he whines as the cold air hits his bare chest.

"haha." I say and walk back to my room. I get dress in a casual outfit and go to the kitchen to get some food.

"Making yourself at home, huh?" he says as I rummage through the pantry.

"Uhm, yeah I guess" I say turning red.

"Do you know how to make muggle pancakes?" Draco asks excitedly.

"Yea! Why?" I ask laughing.

"Because, everyone says they are super good, and my parents don't let me have anything muggle in the house." he says.

"Oh ok! I'll make some!" I say.

I get out flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, vanilla, eggs, milk, and chocolate chips. Draco watches me intently as I mix the ingredients.

"Do you want chocolate chip pancakes?" I ask.

"El, if you don't know the answer to that, I'm kicking you out."

"Ok then!" I say dumping the entire bag in the batter. I make the pancakes, grab syrup, and put them on a plate and hand them to Draco. He takes a bite.

"How are they?"

"These are... THE BEST THINGS I'VE EVER TASTED!" he says shoveling the rest down.

I laugh at him and he looks up at me.

"What?" he says, his mouth full of pancake.

"You act like you haven't eaten in years" I say laughing ever harder.

"Shut up Eliza."

Sorry this chapter isn't the best. I promise I will write better ones. Ily you all-

Gracie <3