5th year

Ok this is from the author, Gracie. I just wanted to say that I know I implied that they already weant through 5th year, but this is an important year, and I'm going to put it in. Just I don't want to confuse you  all.This is also back to Lizzie's view.  Anyway, back to the story.

Diagon Alley day. The day I look forward to every year. I go and get my hair dyed, and I shop. This year I am going with Tracey and Trixie. Trixie and I are getting our hair dyed, and Tracey is getting a new pet. A cat I think? I don't know, we will see now, Trixie and I have to pick out out hair, mine is currently blonde with pink tips, Trixie's is lavender. Did I ever mention Trixie is from America? No? Well, she is. I  just felt like you should know that.

"Yo, Liz" Trixie says, "What are you going to do with your hair?"4

"Honestly I don't know, I've already done a lot of different things, and I was thinking of doing something completely different."

"I have an idea for you, but I don't think you will like it very much"

"Oh god" I say kind of scared, but at the same time kind of excited.

"Ok so, I remembered you were obsessed with that one muggle character, Harley Quin. I figured you could do her hair." (idk if she existed yet, but just roll with it)

"I am so down for that. But what hair, she has like 20 different ones."

"You will see ;)."

"Trix, I will let you do this, if you let me pick out yours."

"Bet"

You guessed it, we are going to Hogwarts with crazy ass heads of hair. 

Mine

Trixie's

Trixie's

"Holy shit" Tracey says when she sees us. "Snap is going to KILL you"

"You think we care?" I say cackling.

"Honestly boo, I thought you would have lightened up a little bit." Trixie purrs while twirling a piece of Tracey's hair.

"OHH NO! I know what you are doing. You are NOT! Dying my hair! Nope!  You guys dyed your hair, I got my cat. Meet Twinkles.