Draco's Plan

"That's it! I'm running away!" I say in a huff.

"Eliza, seriously."

"Yes! You broke my trust!"

"I just took your chocolate frog!"

"Exactly."

"Blood-traiters these days." Draco mumbles.

I stand up and slap him right across the face so hard, it leaves a hand print.

"Ow!"

"Well, if you don't wanna get slapped, don't call me a blood traiter."

"Fine, whatever"

I storm off, decide I want to do something drastic. I'm gunna pierce my ears and my nose. That's perfect. I go find a needle and ice. I grab a mini stud earring for my nose and two diamond earring for my ears. I have one piercing on each side already, so I'm doing my doubles.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Draco screams and walks into my room as the needle is at my nose.

"Just piercing my nose and my ears."

"WHAT? WHY?"

"Cuz I feel like it." I say shrugging.

"Can I watch?"

"Sure, why not?" I say. He sits on the toilet and watches me position the needle to my nose.

"Isn't that going to hurt?" 

"Yep" I say and push the needle through my nose. Draco gasps and I laugh. I then pierce both of my ears and laugh even harder as I see that his jaw is basically on the floor.

"Do you want me to pierce anything on you?"

"OH NO! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!" 

"Come on please."

"No."

"please, at least let me pierce your ears normally."

"fine."

"REALLY?"

"Yes Eliza, now hurry." 

I line up the needle and shove it through his ear, he definitely didn't handle that as well as I did considering the large array of curse words said.

"calm down Draco, just one more." I pierce the other one and then put the diamond studs in. I will admit, it looks pretty damn hot. 

"Now, you can't take them out until 2 days before we go back to hogwarts."

"Why?"

"Because they have to heal before you can take them out."

"Ok, fine"

"Bye!" I say and skip out of the room.

Eliza:

Draco's earrings:

Draco's earrings:

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all soooo much! Have an amazing day! :)

-Gracie <3