Nightmares and Hair Brushing Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Netflix, Julie and the Phantoms, Panic! At the Disco, Taylor Swift, or any of the music!

Summary: Continuing after they have band practice. The boys are going to tease Luke and Flynn is going to have a freak out. 

The band finished their new song strong and Julie let out a joy filled laugh. "That was really good, guys. We should definitely play that at our next gig." She said, proud of their work. Reggie nodded, enthusiastically. "And maybe next time we could work on a new country song?" Everyone laughed at his antics. "Sure. Flynn is going to be coming over in thirty minutes so just remember that I'll be occupied until dinner. See you guys later!" Julie turned and walked out of the garage but not before waving goodbye. She had a bounce in her step as she was excited to tell her best friend about everything that had happened after their show. Julie made it up to her room and waited for Flynn to text her she was here. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Julie had left, Alex and Reggie shared a look and Luke knew the hurricane of questions was coming. All throughout their practice they had been throwing him glances whenever Julies back was turned and when Luke had started their lyric writing portion of their time, he could here the boys cooing in the background. Luke sat on his favorite couch to brace himself and Reggie and Alex placed themselves on either side of him. "Dude! Tell us what happened last night! You never came back after we left!" Reggie yelled, hurting Luke's ears. "Spill the tea!" Alex said and he got confused looks from both of the others. "Sorry. That's another thing that Willie taught me. It basically means just tell us all the gossip." Reggie nodded and Luke just leaned back. He didn't really want to tell his friends everything that happened but he knew he was gonna get nowhere if he kept it a secret. "Fine! After you left she told me about her nightmare and I just brushed her hair. Then we fell asleep. You happy?" Luke left out one big detail and he just hoped that they didn't catch his lie. "First of all: You two are relationship goals. Second of all: You can sleep? And third of all: I know you're leaving something out so you better fill in all the gaps." Alex said. Luke sighed as he was busted. Alex was too smart for his own good. He also loved gossip back when they were alive so this was expected. "Fine. We may or may not have kissed like four times. And we may or may not have cuddled the entire time. And I may or may not have told her I loved her." Luke said looking as red as a tomato. It took a minute for his bandmates to process all of the information but when they did, they had twin smiles plastered on their faces. Luke looked back and forth between them. "What?" Luke asked. "DUDE!" They both screamed. "You do realize you kissed the girl you like and she likes you back right?" Alex asked. "And then you cuddled and slept together?" Reggie added. Luke took a moment to take it all in and he grinned. "Yeah! I'm also allowed to come back tonight." Alex's jaw dropped. "You two are literally the sweetest, most oblivious couple in the world." He said. Luke was confused by what he meant. "What do you mean?" Alex and Reggie started staring at each other and Alex pinched the bridge of his nose while Reggie fell on the floor, laughing so hard he cried. "Guys, what!?" Luke asked getting annoyed. What was so funny? She just invited him up to her room. "Julie is your girlfriend now. You, Luke, have a girlfriend and you aren't freaking out! What is wrong with you!? And she invited you up to sleep with her in her room? I don't even understand." Alex said. "Wait... what? Julie isn't my girlfriend. At least we haven't had that conversation yet." Luke said. "You need to talk with her tonight instead of making out. I am all for Juke but you need to define what this is and then you should take her out on a date." Alex said and Luke nodded. "What is Juke?" Reggie asked what was on Luke's mind. "It's Julie and Luke's ship name. Like relationship name. It's a thing." Alex said and Luke smiled. They have a ship name! "Wait so what should I do tonight?" Luke asked and Alex and Reggie started on a plan.