"He's not dead."

Aizawa's POV

Midoriya had fallen asleep draped across Todoroki, as he usually does. The small teen was breathing lightly, his face calm and relaxed.

Todoroki had a hand on his head, sliding his fingers through the wild green strands. They both looked adorable.

In displeasure, I pressed my lips together, knowing that there were stressing matters that were happening, and concerning things that needed to be talked about.

I knew that I would regret breaking the settled mood of the room.

"Todoroki, I need to talk to you about something," I said, placing my hand in my pocket, where a shape of a pill bottle nudged against my hand. "It's serious."

The duel quirked boy nodded, seeming anxious as his fingers stopped exploring Midoriya's scalp.

I sighed. "I need you to be completely honest with me. You are not in trouble," the teen nodded as I swallowed. "Why have you been taking quirk suppressant pills?"

The boy froze, and shook his head, looking frantically around the room.

"I-I don't –."

I took the pills out of my pocket, placing them on the moveable table beside Todoroki's bed.

I deadpanned. "Don't lie to me, Todoroki."

The boy looked down, his shoulders slightly shaking as he bit his lip. I leaned forward, wringing my hands together.

"Why?" I asked, eyeing the boy. "Why would you do this to your body? You know that they aren't safe –."

"I can't hurt people," he mumbled, cutting me off. I stayed silent as he continued. "I can't control my power. It hurts me and the people around me when I use it. The pills cut down my quirk so I can only use a quarter of my power."

I raised my eyebrows. He's only been using a quarter of his power this whole time?

I exhaled, conflicted. "Why didn't you tell me? I'm your teacher, Todoroki. I'm supposed to support you."

The teen huffed and looked down, shaking his head. "You can't help me, Sensei. I can't control my own quirk. After all these years . . . I still can't control it."

The room was silent again.

I felt bad for Todoroki, knowing that he was already tired and emotionally drained. But I needed to gather information.

"Todoroki, are you aware that those pills are banned in Japan, unless you have a doctors certificate?" I asked. The boy nodded, looking guilty. "You don't have a certificate for these, which means you didn't get them from a health officer. Where did you get them?"

Todoroki's voice caught in his throat, but I could tell that he was defeated now, and would tell me the truth.

"My . . . my brother gave them to me."

I raised my eyebrows, curious. "Your brother's name is Natsuo Todoroki, right?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yes, that's my brother's name, but I'm talking about my other brother."

I frowned. Wasn't his other brother dead?

"Todoroki, your other brother is –."

"He's not dead," he snapped, looking me in the eyes, his gaze icy. "He just doesn't go by the name Touya Todoroki anymore."

I need to record this information somehow. We were all told that Touya Todoroki had died in a fatal accident many years ago, but there was no proof towards it happening.

What was Endeavour hiding?

"What name does he go by?" I asked cautiously, feeling dread in my stomach.

Todoroki clenched his jaw. "My brother has one of the most beautiful, yet terrifying quirks known to this world. I've seen firsthand how destructive it is to the space around him, and himself," He paused, not breaking eye contact. "Everyone in class 1-A as seen how devastating his power could be, including you."

I froze.

I've seen Todoroki's brother?

Who have I seen who's power was beautiful, terrifying, and destructive all in one?

And just like that, the puzzle pieces were suddenly put into place as realization dawned on me. I swallowed.

Todoroki nodded. "You know who he is now, don't you?"

My heart was beating fast. If what I'm thinking is true, and that Todoroki had come into contact with this person, then it is possible that he as well could be working for the League of Villains. I have to be on guard.

"His name is Dabi," Todoroki continued, looking down at Midoriya and running his fingers through his hair again. "And he has the most powerful fire quirk known to mankind."

This is bad.

"Do you have any relation to the League of Villains?" I asked, not knowing how I could let something so big like this slip under my nose.

Todoroki shook his head. "No. I don't have anything to do with them. I've only personally met Tou – Dabi twice on my own. It was a big shock."

I sighed in relief. "How did you meet him?"

The younger male leaned back more, slumping over the pillows. "Someone claiming to be my brother kept leaving bottles of quirk suppressant pills for me outside my window every month ever since I turned 10. I never saw who it was, but he would always leave a small note telling me to be careful. Be probably thought I was going to try to overdose or something again."

I stayed silent as Todoroki looked to his left, gazing out the window. "One day, I decided to wait outside to see who it was. I was out there all night, right until 3 am, and then he came. He spotted me instantly, and was quick to hush me and make me promise not to tell anyone. I had agreed."

Todoroki looked back to me, and I felt saddened when I saw the tears rolling down his cheeks. "I-I broke my promise."

He started bawling, and for the first time in forever, I didn't know what to do.

Todoroki's brother is Dabi.

Dabi is a member of the League of Villains.

Dabi helped kidnap Bakugou.

Bakugou adopted Todoroki.

This was too much.

It was so much that it turned into a sick joke in my head.

Bakugou is brothers with his kidnapper.

I put my hand over my mouth, stifling a laugh. Ah, the irony.

I need more sleep. I'm going insane. I shouldn't be laughing.

This is bad. This is very, very bad.

Todoroki didn't stop crying until he fell asleep, cradling Midoriya, and I made my way out of my room, needing to alert the other heroes of the situation.

This is messed up.

I hinted at this in the first book of this series, and a few of you caught on, so congrats :)

Also,

Me: *editing and coming up with a lot of ideas while being flocked with messages for help in my inbox*

One person right after I updated: cAn yOu uPdAtE fAsTeR?

Me: *stays up really late whenever I update so it is at a time that is suitable to Americans* 

Me: Well-

Guys, I really am trying. I'm sorry if it's not good enough.

Please vote and comment!