Chapter 1

When I found out that I won the video call with Stray Kids, I couldn't believe it. What am I going to say? What am I going to ask? What are they going to say? Oh, I don't know what I'm going to say or do. There are so many things to worry about. When the day came where I would have the call, I just took a deep breath. I will talk to them like they're my friends, because they are. When nobody else was there, Stray Kids was always there. My first call is with Bang Chan. From there, it will just move down the line of members.
"Hello! Stay!" Bang Chan exclaimed.
"Oh my God, hi." I said, waving to him. He waves back.
"How are you?" Bang Chan asked.
"I'm good, what about you?" I asked.
"I'm great, getting to talk to you is making me happy." Bang Chan said.
"Aww, thanks. Oh, I've got a question. Can you sing your part of Levanter?" I asked.
"Sure thing." Bang Chan said, "Never wanted anything as much as you
Never crossed my mind that I could ever lose~"
"Thank you, that was beautiful." I said.
"Haha, yeah." Bang Chan said.
"What's that shirt you're wearing? Is it made of boyfriend material?" I asked.
"I don't know, we should find out. Haha, I'm just joking." Bang Chan said.
"Don't get my hopes up." I said.
"You'll find someone, don't give up." Bang Chan said.
"Thanks." I said.
Our video call lasts around 30 minutes. That's how long I get to talk with each member. It feels so short, but while it's happening, it feels long.

The next member is Lee Know. He doesn't speak English very well, but we will make this work somehow. Maybe Bang Chan will sit in with him in case he needs a translator. When the call connects, I'm somehow more nervous. I feel my nerves just build the more members I talk to.
"Hi, Lee Know!" I exclaimed.
"Hi!" Lee Know said.
"How are you?" I asked.
"Good, you?" Lee Know asked.
"I'm good." I said, "Wow, you're so handsome. 너무 잘생겼어요." I repeated the phrase in Korean.
"Oh, you can speak Korean?" Lee Know asked.
"I was practicing that to say to all the members." I said, laughing.
"It's good." Lee Know said.
"Thank you." I said.
We continued our conversation, a chaotic mix of English and Korean. Whenever Lee Know didn't know how to say something in English, he would turn to Bang Chan for help. I really like their connection. It's very sweet.

Lee Know and I finish our conversation, and next up is Changbin. I have almost finished talking with the unit, 3RACHA. I just need to talk to Han, then this unit will be complete. I really like this unit. Although rap has never been my thing, I make exceptions for K-pop groups. Anyways, onto my conversation with Changbin. Like Lee Know, Changbin can only speak basic English. I guess Bang Chan will be sticking around to help out his members. Changbin and I talk about all sorts of things. In the short 30 minutes we are given, I actually got to know a lot about the members. I got to know some stuff that they don't even talk about in interviews. Wow, they really do treat me like a friend.

Ahh, Hyunjin. When he first pops up on my screen, it's like, wow he doesn't look real. He looks like an anime character or angel ascended down from heaven. I start our conversation off strong with a pick up line. I hate myself for this, but it might make Hyunjin laugh. I have also practiced this in Korean so many times, you wouldn't believe.
"안녕하세요, 현진 씨. 하늘에서 떨어졌을 때 아팠나요?" I asked(Hey, Hyunjin. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?)
"뭐라고요?" Hyunjin asked, laughing(What?)
"당신은 천사 같아요." I said(You're like an angel)
"감사합니다." Hyunjin said(Thank you)
"Anyways. That's as much Korean as I know." I said.
"It was really good." Hyunjin said.
"Thank you. I practiced for you guys." I said.
"Cute." Hyunjin said.
"Thanks." I said.
Hyunjin and I talk. I take so many screenshots during our conversation. I asked him to pose for a few, and he gave me some good pictures. I had my fun while talking with Hyunjin. It further proved why he's my bias wrecker.

Last member of 3RACHA, Han. I think he's such a handsome guy, he's got the cutie side, and he's also got that hot side while performing on stage. Like Hyunjin, I can't believe a guy like this actually exists.
"Hey, Han." I said, smiling.
"Hey, what's your name?" Han asked.
"My name's Raeshel." I said.
"Huh?" Han asked.
"Raeshel." I said.
"Aww, it's so pretty." Han said.
"Thank you." I said.
"How are you?" Han asked.
"I'm good. I love you so much." I said.
"Ah, I love you too." Han said. His smile is the cutest.
I tell Han all about myself. I even tell him that we're only 3 years apart, which is crazy. How is a guy, at 20 years old, this successful? Then, here I am, sitting in my room, doing nothing with my life.

I talk to the last three members; Felix, Seungmin, and I.N. I had the best conversation with Felix because he's super funny, and he's so adorable. I really like his freckles spattered on his nose and cheeks. His accent, his Australian accent, makes me go crazy. I'm a sucker for accents, especially Aussie. I'm shocked how deep his voice is. I mean, I hear it all the time in interviews and in his raps, but hearing it myself, it's unbelievable. Overall, I loved talking with all the members of Stray Kids. They gave me a little look into their personal lives. I gave them a look into my life, which to be honest, doesn't have much going on. I am glad to have talked to them for even a little bit of time. I will cherish this day forever.