Chapter 6

*Stray Kids World Tour - Berlin*
Since Stray Kids announced their two-night concert in Berlin, I have to make a drive all the way from Southern Germany, in Heidelberg up to Northern Germany, in Berlin. The drive will take 6 hours, so if I leave by 12pm, I should be able to make it there an hour or two before the concert starts. Maybe I surprise Han when I get there. I got to know Stray Kids' staff as they made surprise appearances in Han's calls. We became pretty close, I especially became close to the makeup artist, who, if I arrive to the concert, will let me in to the backstage area. She will show me to their waiting room.

So, I start the long drive up to Berlin. I have done my rounds of Germany a lot because I love road trips and seeing the beauty of the German countryside, but I never had the courage to drive for 6 hours before. I take the Autobahn, which is the highway system with no speed limit. This is the scariest part. I never go past 128km, or 80mph. That is my comfortable speed limit for me. I guess, if I wanna make it to the concert on time, I'm gonna have to pick it up a little. There's bound to be loads of traffic today because of the concert. I have to be smart about this.

When I make it safely into Berlin, I google the address of the venue: Verti Music Hall. It is located at Mercedes-Platz 2, 10243 Berlin, Germany. I arrive at the venue and park in the nearest parking spot I could find. I also got tickets to this show, so I'm not just walking on in without a ticket. It is around 6:30pm now, so I made it just in time. I was right about the traffic. Man, it was zur verück heute(crazy today). Stay are sure passionate about Stray Kids, and that's why I love being a Stay. We have a good community here, for the most part.

While I am standing in line, I am speaking with a few other German fans. We talked about who our biases are. We talk about what our first song was, and everything else. When one girl mentioned that Han is her bias, talking about how hot he is on stage, I have to hold my tongue. I try not to say anything. Ever since we started dating, Han has done a great job at keeping it private. I'm not about to ruin it now. By this time, Han and I have been dating for a whole year and some change. I would hate to ruin it now.

I get inside the venue, finding my seat. I text Stray Kids' makeup artist, letting her know I'm here. She texts back right away, asking me to meet her by the backstage entrance. I meet up with her, greeting her with a hug. I asked her if Han has any idea that I'm here. She said that he doesn't know, which is amazing. I can surprise him before they go on stage. I walk into the waiting room. They're in a circle, doing their usual concert ritual.
"Psst, guys." I said, interrupting them.
"Huh? Oh!" Han said, walking up to me.
"Hey, baby." I said, hugging him tight.
"Oh my God, I missed you so much." Han said.
"I'm so glad you're in Germany." I said.
"Is that a little accent I hear?" Han asked, teasing me.
"I mean, when you live in Germany, you sort of pick up on the accent." I said.
"I've been planning something, but it has to be tomorrow, before the concert." Han said.
"Oh, really? What is it?" I asked.
"You'll see, baby." Han said, winking.
"Oh, boy. I can't wait." I said, kissing him.
"Aww, you guys are so cute." Bang Chan said.
"Thanks, Channie." I said.
"I wonder what it's like." Felix said.
"To be in a relationship? You should find out." I said.
"Oh, I don't know." Felix said.
"You have nothing to fear." I said.
"I'm sure I do. You and Han did so well keeping it secret. What if I'm not as good at it?" Felix asked.
"Don't get down, bro. You'll find someone." Bang Chan said.
"Hmm, okay. I trust you." Felix said.

Han and I talk for the short time we're allowed before Stray Kids come up on stage. I let them go on stage and I go to my seat. Bang Chan starts the show by screaming,
"HALLO DEUTSCHLAND!"(HELLO GERMANY)
This drives the crowd wild. Hehe, I taught him that. It's good that my German lessons are being used. I also taught them how to say 'I love you' which is 'Ich liebe dich'. For Stray Kids, they have to add 'auch' to the end because it's referring to everyone in the stadium, so 'Ich liebe dich auch.' German lessons, they're helpful. Their pronunciation is so cute, I love it.

Around the middle of the concert, Han pauses to speak.
"Many of you may know by now, but I have a special someone in my life. We have been keeping our relationship private, and we would like to keep it that way. Tonight, she is somewhere in this crowd." Han said.
No, did he just. . . Han, I swear. That is hinting that he has a girlfriend, but I refuse to make myself known. We want to keep this relationship private until we get married. That has always been the plan. Suddenly, everyone starts looking around for who this mystery girl is that Han is referring to. Some fans joke saying it's them, but little do they know. . . It's actually me. I let the fans have their fun. They'll never know until Han and I get married.

Then, Stray Kids went into their next song like it was nothing. I need to talk to Han about this when the concert is over. When the end comes, I go straight to their waiting room.
"Han Jisung, what the hell was that?" I asked.
"What, what did I do?" Han asked.
"You almost revealed me during the show. What about our deal?" I asked.
"I was only trying to mess with them a little. I didn't want to reveal you." Han said.
"Oh, sure. You better make up for this tomorrow." I said.
"Trust me, I will." Han said.
"Okay, well you all did great tonight. I'll see you again tomorrow." I said.
"Alright, see ya later." Bang Chan said.