Chapter 7

That next day, during the afternoon, Han invited me to come back to his hotel room in Berlin. Good thing I decided to stay the night in Berlin since I'll be attending the concert again tonight. I go to Han's hotel room.
"Are you ready for today?" Han asked.
"I have no idea what you have planned, but sure." I said.
"Trust me, you'll love it." Han said.
"Okay, I'm ready." I said.
Han and I take the taxi to the Plötzensee. This place is so beautiful. Here is what it looks like:

I think Han is really up to something by taking me here

I think Han is really up to something by taking me here. He starts the lovely date by pulling out a travel-sized acoustic guitar and we sit on a concrete bench. He starts playing Ed Sheeran. Ah, it must be a favorite among most of the members then. I sing along as Han's beautiful voice is singing Tenerife Sea. I can appreciate a good guitarist, and even more so, a good vocalist. Han has both those qualities.

I see why he chose this song, because we're at the Plötzensee. Der See in German actually the Sea. Han sings the so in love, so in love part, and I fall in love with him even more. He changes the blue in your eyes, to the brown in your eyes, to match me better. I see what he did there. It's so cute. When he finishes singing, he puts the guitar behind him using the strap. Smoothly, he gets down on one knee,
"Shelly, you are the love of my life. I wouldn't want to share the rest of my days with anyone else. We began this journey over a year ago. Over this past year, I just knew you were the one for me. I don't want to have the pain of long distance any longer. So, will you marry me?"
He presents this beautiful ring to me:

I gasp, "Yes!! I will marry you, Han!"Han smiles wide and slides the ring on my finger

Han smiles wide and slides the ring on my finger. I help him stand up, then we share the most passionate kiss of our lives. The real kiss comes when we get married.
"Now, will you move in with me?" Han asked.
"I guess I have no choice, but what am I going to do about Uni?" I asked.
"We will work things out with your Uni." Han said.
"Aww, thank you. You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to propose." I said.
"I've missed you so much, and it killed me every moment we were not on the phone. I wondered if you were okay, if everything in uni was going alright. I was worried about you." Han said.
"Thanks for caring so much, Han." I said, hugging him tight.

We walk back to the taxi, hand in hand. We get a taxi back to the hotel. Han is so excited to announce his engagement to his members that he calls an emergency team meeting. All the members of Stray Kids gathers into one room.
"Everyone, I have an announcement." Han began.
"What would that be?" Bang Chan asked.
"I proposed to her." Han said, pulling up my hand and showing everyone.
"What? Congrats, man." Felix said.
"Yay! Congrats, Han." Seungmin said.
"So, this means I've moving into the Stray Kids dorms." I said.
"We're excited to have you around." Bang Chan said.
"What are we going to do about the rest of the tour? We go to America next." Felix said.
"Do we have permission to bring her with us?" Han asked.
"Not yet." Bang Chan said.
"You should work on asking." I said.
"Don't worry, we'll work something out." Han said.

Stray Kids and I head over to the venue for the second night of their concert in Berlin. This night is just as crazy, if more insane than the previous. Han had gotten me a front row seat to this show, as a little gift from Stray Kids to the future Mrs. Han. Then, during the middle of the concert again, Han pauses to talk to Stay.
"Okay, now I really am serious about this girl. Who was here last night?" Han asked.
The majority of the crowd screams.
"Alright, so today I proposed to her. Tonight, I will introduce you to her." Han said.
Wait, right now? I was not ready for this. I follow the directions of the security guard. The guard leads me to the stairs leading to the stage. I walk up, meeting with Stray Kids. Bang Chan is hooking up an earpiece and mic to my ear and face.
"Uh, hallo. Ich heiße Raeshel und ich bin Hans verlobte." I said(Uh, hi. My name is Raeshel and I am Han's fiancée)
The crowd goes wild at the reveal of my face.
"Ich liebe sie. Sie?" Han asked.
"Ihr." I said, correcting Han.
"Ich liebe ihr." Han said. Aww, his German is so cute.

The crowd is asking us to kiss. They're saying: Kuss, Kuss, Kuss. They're chanting 'kiss', and it's making me blush. Han looks at me with wide eyes, asking what it means. I whisper to him what kuss means. He smiles and does what Stay want.
"Let's perform a little song with her now." Bang Chan said.
"W- What song?" I asked.
"I think you'll know once we start singing." Bang Chan said, winking.
I recognize it from the intro, You Can STAY. This song is dedicated to the Stray Kids fandom known as STAY. The classic: You make Stray Kids STAY. I smile and start singing along during the chorus. Watching the light sticks from this view, it's so beautiful. Although, the stage lights can be blinding at times. I like that I can be like family to Stray Kids now. I am about to become part of Han's life permanently, so they will naturally become like brothers to me.

We end the concert with that song. That was a special song that I got to end the concert with Stray Kids. I grabbed Han and Bang Chan's hands, then we take a bow for the crowd. The crowd almost bursts my eardrums. Stray Kids must be used to this at this point, but for me, it hurts my little ears. Then, we go backstage to cool off.