Chapter 16

Shortly after coming back from tour, I found out that I became pregnant. When I had come back from tour, Han said it's time we have a family. I agreed with him, we did the deed, and now I'm pregnant. He didn't want to do it before I went on tour or I would be very pregnant by the end of it. The pressure of the dancing and all the energy, it may have induced labor. I'm glad that Han got me pregnant at the time he did. I feel like at our age, it's good timing.

Han and I are at an age where we feel completely ready to have kids. With our 3-year age gap not really being a factor in our relationship, it felt like a a good time. I just need to carry this child for a good 9 months then Han and I will become parents for the first time. I am so excited to be having a baby with Han. To think that I went from being a fan of Stray Kids to marrying one of the members and having a child with one of them, is such a dream come true. I am so in love with Han, and I believe this child will really prove that. It will test our relationship, how well we work together, etc.

*9 Months Later*
It is the day when Han and I will be giving birth to our baby boy we both agreed to name him after Han's English name, Peter. He will be known as Peter Han Jr. His Korean name will be: Han Jung-Hwa(한정화). Our baby boy looks like this:

(All image rights go to original owner, I do not own the above photo)

When we first brought Peter home, all the Stray Kids members were ecstatic, so excited to meet him. Once we were home, all the members came over to meet him. I heard a chorus of "aww's" coming from all the members. I still can't believe that it was Han, of all members, to get married and have children first of all the members. I would have thought for sure it would have been Bang Chan or Lee Know. One of the older members to marry and have kids first, but no. Han came out of left field with this one. Peter Jr got passed around the group like he was a hot potato, but a very squishy and precious potato.

Once all the members had their turn seeing Peter Jr, I was very curious about something.
"Bang Chan, I'm curious about something." I said.
"Sure, ask me anything." Bang Chan said.
"Are you and. . . Sana a thing?" I asked.
"Oh. . . That's between Sana and I." Bang Chan said, with a click of his mouth and winking.
"Oh." I said, laughing.
"We were waiting until we both had time, if I'm gonna be honest with you." Bang Chan said.
"Wait, so you actually like Sana?" I asked.
"She is like an older sister to me, a noona. Let me destroy all rumors right now, we never really planned on dating. Feelings just happened." Bang Chan said.
"Oh, I see." I said.
"Yeah, you get it." Bang Chan said.

We continue hanging out with the members of Stray Kids, and a few of our friends come over as well. By the end of the evening, I was exhausted from both the birth, but also from the entire pregnancy. It was my first one, but it was also one of the most painful. I'm so glad that Han can be by my side the entire time. Stray Kids will be taking an indefinite hiatus because two members will need to go to the military now: Hyunjin and I.N. These two are too precious for the military, they can't go aww. They are the last ones that need to go, so they made a pact to go together. What a cute deal to make with each other.

The day had come when Hyunjin and I.N will be enlisting to the Korean army together. As we sent them off, it was like watching kids going off to college. This just hit different because I went from listening to Hyunjin's raps and I.N's sweet vocals to watching them go off to the army. It brought tears to my eyes because I became such good friends over the course of being Han's girlfriend turned wife. I'm really going to miss them. Han comforted me as I cried about Hyunjin and I.N going to the military. Seeing them in those handsome uniforms also hit something deep inside me. Both sides of my family has a military background. Seeing them in uniform reminded me of the grandpa I never got to met and he served for America proudly. Either way, I'm happy to befriend all the Stray Kids members, then one by one, watch them enlist into the military.

All of us return to our own places after watching Hyunjin and I.N join the ranks of the Korean army. Once arriving back home, Pete began getting all fussy. Ah, and so it begins. . . The life of being a parent will amount to dirty diapers, sleepless nights, and spending endless amounts on the baby's clothes, toys, etc. We put ourselves to the task of raising a child, so we are committing to this. I can already imagine the type of father Han will be. He is the type to be really chill, but will have his moments of being strict. Han will be that 'chill' Tiger Dad. As the night went on, we didn't get a blink of rest, but Han is already used to this. He stays up long hours for Stray Kids already. For the days when I need more sleep, Han volunteers the night shift so I can sleep. Aww, how sweet of him. That's why I love him.