Chapter 9

*Moving Day*
Today is the day I officially move out of Germany and across the world to South Korea. It is quite the emotional day. Over this past year, I have built friendships that will last a lifetime. I will be saying goodbye to my current roommate, Amelia and her boyfriend Jakob.
"Amelia, ich werde dich vermissen." I said(I'll miss you)
"Ich werde dich auch vermissen." Amelia said(I'll miss you too)
"Jakob, ich liebte es, dich zu kennen." I said(I liked getting to know you)
"Du bist so nett. Ich wollte dich auch kennenlernen." Jakob said(You're so nice. I l liked getting to know you too)
"Han, 언젠가 한국에서 당신을 만났으면 좋겠어요." Amelia said(Han, I hope to see you in Korea some day)
"네, 꼭 한번 와보세요." Han said(Yeah, you should totally come visit)
"곧 만나요." I said(See you soon)
"좋아요, 안녕히 계세요." Amelia said(Okay, this is goodbye)

We share one last wholesome hug as a friend group. Then, Han and I leave my old house. We have everything packed, and most of my stuff has already been shipped to the Stray Kids dorms at JYP Entertainment. All I need to do now is move in over there. We head to the airport in Frankfurt, flying out to Seoul. This will be a 10hr and 30 minute flight, approximately. Han and I find our seats in first class. Ah, Han must have booked this flight, that's why we're being treated to first class.
"I wanted this flight to be as comfortable as possible." Han said.
"Thanks, Han." I said.
"This flight should be easy." Han said.
"Okay, I'm ready." I said, reclining my chair into a bed.
"We have a double seat, so it turns into a queen." Han said.
"Oh, I didn't even notice." I said.
"See, watch." Han said, reclining his seat.
Han reclines his seat all the way down and together our seats make a full bed. We make the bed, placing our pillows where we want them. I also brought a soft throw blanket with me so we could be extra comfy. I cuddle in on the bed. Ah, so this is what luxury feels like. Han cuddles in next to me.
"I love you." Han said.
"I love you too." I said.
"Are you excited to go to Korea?" Han asked.
"Obviously." I said.
"Good." Han said.

*One Long Flight Later*
We arrive to Seoul that same evening. Adjusting to the time change is going to take a few days, otherwise I'm so happy to be here. I look outside, and it's a beautiful evening. Han excitedly leads me to his driver who just arrived. This driver always picks up Stray Kids from the airport, whether they were coming back from tour, or just from a vacation. I put my suitcase, which had what was left over in my house, in the trunk of the car. I get into the backseat of the car and Han sits next to me. We are driven to the Stray Kids dorms at JYP Entertainment.

As we're driving through Seoul, my jaw is dropped at seeing how huge this city it. I see so many ads as we're driving by. I mean, I knew Seoul was gonna be big, but I didn't know it was gonna be this big. Han giggles at my fascination with Seoul. What? It's impressive okay. I spent my time in a smaller city in Germany for a year and a half. You don't think this would be shocking? The stark contrast from German countryside to this city. Just wow. I am excited to start my new life with Han in a new country, the wonderful South Korea.

We arrive to the dorms, and waiting for us is Stray Kids. They have a cute hand-made poster saying:
♡WELCOME BACK HAN & SHELLY♡
♡돌아온 걸 환영해요, 한과 쉘리♡
♡WILKOMMEN ZURÜCK HAN & SHELLY♡
Aww, that's such a cute poster. They probably had to translate the German phrase, which they didn't have to do. They did it anyways because I had been living in Germany. I really appreciate it. Stray Kids drop the poster so we could have a group hug. Man, I need a shower, some food in me, and a nap. These are all the things that are essential after getting off a long flight.

Han leads me to his dorm room which is currently being shared with Hyunjin and Seungmin. I'm sure they don't mind moving to another room so Han and I could stay in the same room. To respect us as a couple too. I know they're respectful like that. I drop my suitcase off in the room and ask where the bathroom is so I could freshen up.
"Alright, so you go down the hall, and the bathroom should be on your right." Bang Chan said.
"Thanks." I said.
"No problem." Bang Chan said.
I find the bathroom, and it's very clean and organized. There are skincare products galore in here. Ah, this must be why their skin is near flawless. I should adopt the 10 step Korean skin care routine so I could have soft, supple skin like theirs. It would be a dream to finally get rid of all my acne.

I start by showering while listening to music, as I always do. When I finish showering, I start doing the 10 step Korean skincare routine. I found a list of steps online that I will be following. There's a lot of layers to this, so I will try my best. It's a lot of scrubbing my face or putting serums to soften up my face. It takes me like 7 minutes to get through the whole process, but my face feels so soft. Now, I'm ready to put on an outfit. Here is what I choose:

I really like being comfortable in all the outfits I choose to wear, so that's why I chose to wear this

I really like being comfortable in all the outfits I choose to wear, so that's why I chose to wear this. In case it gets too hot, I can take off the cardigan. I reveal myself to Han after freshening up. He loves it of course.
"Woah, you look cute." Han said.
"Thanks." I said.
"Let's celebrate your arrival to Seoul by going out to eat." Han said.
"Great, I'm starving." I said.