Chapter 11

*The Wedding*
The day has finally come, when Han and I get married! We have planned everything out perfectly. We will be getting married in Han's hometown, Incheon, South Korea. His whole family showed up, including his older brother. I finally get to meet him after spending a few months in Korea. Unfortunately, his name is unknown.

I have chosen this dress for the wedding:

I love it so much. It's flowy, poofy, and beautiful. It got designed by a famous dress designer here in Korea. I am so happy with the result. Han looks as handsome as ever. He looks like this:

We don't get to see each other until I walk down that aisle

We don't get to see each other until I walk down that aisle. We wanted to leave that surprise up until that point. The person giving me away is my dad. My parents have only met Han over the phone in video calls, so they haven't gotten to meet him in person. I also have an older brother, so that's something Han and I have in common.

The time has come. My makeup is all done up, my hair done to perfection. I meet with my dad and he's ready to give me away.
"Marrying a celebrity, honey you know how hard it's gonna be." Dad said.
"I know, but Han promised he will protect me." I said.
"From meeting him over the phone, I know he's a good kid. I wasn't sure about him at first. When they had randomly showed up at your party, that was odd." Dad said.
"Yeah, it was. I remember you didn't even talk to any of them." I said.
"I thought none of them spoke English, so I didn't bother." Dad said.
"Felix and Bang Chan are Australian and Han lived in Malaysia, so those three are fluent in English." I said.
"I understand now. Well, are you ready?" Dad asked.
"I am. Let's do this." I said.
"Okay." Dad said.
"Please don't cry, dad." I said.
"I'll try." Dad said.

My dad and I walk down the aisle together. I meet Han halfway down, and he takes my arm and we lock arms. Han walks me down the rest of aisle, then we stand under the arch. The pastor is standing there, getting ready to state our vows to us. He asks us questions that relate to our loyalty and love towards each other. 'Til death do us part' and all that jazz. Then, the pastor utters the words we have all been waiting for;
"You may now kiss the bride. 이제 신부에게 키스해도 됩니다."
Han smiles wide and attacks my lips with a really passionate kiss. It was almost sensual. Han's hand is on my cheek, the other on the back of my neck. Everyone is cheering us on. Many photos are being snapped at once.

When Han pulls away from me, then we start walking down the aisle as a married couple. I notice that my family is crying. I also noticed that the Stray Kids members are also crying, aww. They are so happy for their dearest Han. They are happy to have me part of the family officially. Korean weddings are known for the quickness and efficiency, which I never got used to. I am always used to American or German weddings where they take all day to get through. I guess the quicker the wedding is over, the longer we can party tonight.

Han planned the reception party to be in the backyard of his childhood house, where his parents are still living. This is where I got to meet Han's parents, and they are very proud that I am his wife.
"You are not the girl I pictured my son with, but I'm so glad you are." Mrs. Han said.
"Were you expecting someone Korean?" I asked.
"No, well. . . That never mattered to us. We just want our son to be happy." Mrs. Han said.
"Well, I'm glad that I can make Han really happy." I said.
"You are such a nice, respectful, young lady. Welcome to the Han family." Mrs. Han said.
"Thank you." I said.

I head out into the backyard to go find Han and chat with his friends. I'm glad I'll get to know who Han's childhood friends were. It's amazing that they were able to keep their friendship even after Han debuted. They are lovely people, and I'm glad to get to know them. I'm glad that Amelia and Jakob were able to make it over here from Germany. During the party, Han had the idea of doing some acoustic covers with the four of us like we did back in my old house. We all agreed that it would be fun to do again, so Han grabbed a guitar. He handed Jakob an extra guitar left laying around in his old room. We are about to blow everyone's socks off.

We set up microphones and stools in front of the crowd. Han gets everyone's attention by hilariously yelling into the mic. That's my extra husband right there. Ah, it's gonna be weird calling him husband rather than boyfriend. That will take some getting used to. I recommend that we sing Drunk by Ed Sheeran, I feel like it's fitting. Any Ed Sheeran song would be perfect honestly. Except for the ones that talk about a break up, those are not good. We start singing, harmonizing as we go on. Everyone cheers because we're so good. I missed having these moments with Amelia, Jakob, Han, and I. Back when times were simpler.

When we finish singing Drunk, we ask for recommendations from the party attendees. Bang Chan recommends Tenerife Sea because it's his favorite Ed Sheeran song. He also recommends a Daniel Caesar song, which he introduced me and now I'm obsessed. He's such a good artist. I love him so much. Han takes Bang Chan's Daniel Caesar recommendation. Bang Chan had recommended LOVE AGAIN. We sing through that song flawlessly, then someone else recommends Savage Love by Jason Derulo. I laugh, ah they must be a Tiktoker. We do it for the meme. Recently, BTS came out with a remixed version where Jungkook sings the chorus. It's beautiful.

We finish singing all the songs recommended, and end the party there. That was so much fun, getting to know everyone. I'm glad Han got to meet my family for the first time in person, and vice versa to his family. By the end of the night, I am exhausted. Both from the stress that this wedding has brought me, and just this whole day. It went by so quickly, and it's now over. I'm so happy that I got to marry Han, and that I can call him mine for life.