|3| ɓuıʇɔǝɹıpsıɯ

Yoongi stomped his foot impatiently on the rocky road while glaring at his hyung

"I told you to focus! Now we're lost !"

"You could've told me the way too! You were born there."

"It's been long since I've driven there so I forgot the route!" Yoongi argued.

Jin sighed and calmed him down before his head explodes like a volcano. "Calm down Yoongi. We can ask some drivers the directions. The GPS gave me wrong information."

Yoongi scoffed and went inside the car to take a nap.

"He's gonna explode.." Namjoon said as he got out of the car to stand beside Jin. Jin nodded in agreement and looked ahead for any cars. Fortunately a car was seen driving towards them.

"Stop! Stop please!" Jin said, frantically waving his hand.

The old style looking car stopped and a head popped out, making Jin taken aback.

The man was old. His white beard was long and his forehead wad wrinkled. Eyes so black and a scary, creepy yellow toothy smile on his face. His clothes were also so old and tattered.

The air immediately became eerie as soon as the old man got out. 

Gulping, Jin walked towards the man. "I'm sorry for stopping you. May we know the way to Daegu?"

The man smiled. A creepy smile. "Yes. Just drive straight."