|5| ɹǝɥʇɐǝʍ

Jin got out of the car and ran to the trunk, hoping there would be extra gas but to his horror, there was none

Jin got out of the car and ran to the trunk, hoping there would be extra gas but to his horror, there was none. Frustrated, Jin began to think of ways to get the car started with no gas but none came into his head. 

"Namjoon," Jin called out to the boy sleeping. "Hmm, yeah hyung?"

"We ran out of gas.." Jin smiled sheepishly. The boy half awake jolt his head up, completely awake. "We what?!"

Startled by the sound, Rosé woke up. "What's wrong?"

The two boys looked at Rosé sheepishly. "We ran out of gas so we gotta walk or wait here for hours for a car to drive here."

Rosé got out of the car and began thinking.

"How about me and Joon push the car and you drive till we reach a house here?" She suggested. Jin was about to protest but Rosé beat him to it. "Let's not wake the others up. I'm strong enough to push."

Jin sighed and nodded in the end. Namjoon and Rosé positioned behind the car while Jin went inside the car before pushing the car. 

Out in the blue, a tremendous flash of lightning made its appearance as light rain began pouring.

"Guys, it's gonna rain heavy and it's almost night... Let's see if we can stay there..."