|14| pǝɯooɹ

10 Rooms.

11 friends.

A groan escaped all the 11 friend's mouth as they woke up on the cold wooden floor with dirt. The 4 girls clutched onto their chest while the 7 boys tried to stand up.

They looked around, the girls on the floor and the boys standing, for anyone but none. They were alone.

Individually.

Lisa stood up and ran towards the door, banging onto it loudly for anyone to get her out but she got pulled into the closet just opposite the door by the wind , sitting lonely af at the corner, its brown color door fading.

Rosé sat on the ground sitting stiffly and helplessly looking at the wound at her wrist which had appeared out of nowhere and all the knives that are stabbed on the wall. 

Jennie on the other hand was hugging herself, pushing herself towards the corner of the room to escape away from the creepy giant teddy bear sitting opposite her. The eyes, one stitched a X while the other has the eye loose, almost as if a contact, it will drop. The mouth, a blood stain at the corner of the little smile it has.

Jisoo was trying to climb to the highest window but due to her height, she couldn't and the room she was in had nothing. No chairs, no tables, no closets,  NOTHING. It was just her and the high window.

With the boys.

Jin was climbing onto the closet once he saw a spider. A large spider sleeping in the middle of the room he was.

Yoongi on the other he was getting scratched by black cats, though no matter how hard he tried to push them away, another just pops out of nowhere and started attacking him.

With Hoseok, he was having a terrifying face to face dance game with the talking snakeu that was threatening him to poison him if he did not agree to have a dance game with it.

Namjoon on the other, similar to Jennie was investigating a giant dead butterfly opposite him. The dead wings keep slapping his face, creating a scratch.

Jimin and V were lucky but not lucky. They were in a same room but separated with several spikey things and whenever they tried to move forward, a new line of spikey arrows will pop out of nowhere making the two 95 liners get poked.

Jungkook on the other hand needed to deal with shooting arrows moving towards him. Some managed to be dodged but some scratched him and now blood oozing out of his arm non stop.

I updated this
since I got a 
inspiration by
the rain!