|6| ǝsnoɥ pǝuopuɐqɐ

"Guys, it's gonna rain heavy and it's almost night

"Guys, it's gonna rain heavy and it's almost night... Let's see if we can stay there..."

Rosé muttered as she pointed to an abandoned mansion not far away from where the car is. "The mansion doesn't look like someone's been there for a long time..." Namjoon said.

"I know but we need to seek shelter. We can't stay in a car with no gas and no air con." Jin told Namjoon. "Let's wake the others up."

"Everyone wake up!" Jin, Rosé and Namjoon shouted in unison.  "Yeah, yeah! What's wrong?" Jungkook mumbled loudly as he jolted his head up, in the process causing him to bump his head on the roof of the car. "Ouch!" He muttered as he massaged his bumped head.

"Serves you right Jungle Book!" Rosé whisper-yell at Jungkook who glared at her after that.

The others woke up and asked Jin what was wrong.

"We need to seek shelter in that abandoned mansion..." Jin said, pointing to the three-story house.

"Hyung... I have a bad feeling about that house..." Hoseok said, still staring at the unruly place. "We have no choice.."

⇢•⇠

The 11 friends stood in front of the uninhabited three-story house. The eerie quiet that followed amplified the ringing in their ears.

"Why aren't we going in?" Taehyung asked as he stood there with his lips forming a thin line.

"Your phone's with you guys right? We would be lost in this giant house." Jisoo asked which she earned nods from the rest.

As soon as they stepped onto the wooden steps, wind howled furiously as rain rained heavily soaking Jennie, Jungkook and Lisa who were standing outside the shelter.

"Aish! My clothes!"

"Let's get in." Namjoon said as he pointed inside the house.

Which was their first mistake...