Ch 9.

WARNING: this does mention suicide (I guess you can say) please be aware that if you are sensitive to self harm, or anyone of this matter please stay off this chapter (the last couple of paragraphs, contain it)
-
My eye sight was blurry as I woke up. My arms were sore as they were tied up on the back of a wooden chair. Above me was a power dampener that temporarily erased my quirk. It wasn't rocket science to figure out I was kidnapped, I just wonder how long I've been gone. I didn't want U.A worrying about me.

"You took quite a big nap there kiddo," Doctor hell taunted, he came out of the dark walking closer to me.

"Hello to you too, father," I glared, this was a typical dad move. I should've expected from the beginning he would pull this type of stunt.

His hands landed on the chairs arm rest, griping each side tightly to scare me "and you still are snarky as ever!"

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes, turning my face away. My face structure, my features all resembled this monster, and I knew I could never run away from him because of that reason.

My father's hand swiftly moved my face, griping it with all his strength, "look at me when I talk to you."

"Now isn't that asking too much of me?" I spitted.

Harshly he let go of my face, sighing as he walked away from me, "Sometimes I wish you were completely useless."

"Isn't that a bummer," I pouted, acting as if he hurt my feelings.

"It's very lovely that you aren't! Your mother gave me quite a gift," he laughed, satisfied with my intensity.

"Alright, old man, quit with the bullshit. This is how everything is going to go," I yawned, "I am going to get out of this hell hole, then injure, possibly kill every single minion of yours. Starting with her," I turned to Toga, who froze when I spotted her.

"You wouldn't dare," Doctor hell scowled.

"Try me."

"Toga, go," he turned around to the blonde haired girl, granting her permission to do something.

"If you insist!" She happily giggled, walking towards me with a knife in her hand.

This is going to be a fun night.

6 hours later, and I wake up once again with knife stabbings instead.

"You pass out so fast, it's no fun when you do that," Toga whined, slapping her arms against her legs in defeat.

I spit the blood that formed from her stabbings on her in response, there was no point into talking to her.

She stepped closer to me, gently wiping the wound she had placed across my eye, "this is going to leave a nasty scar."

I bit her finger in return, it was reckless of her to put her hand so close to my face.

"Kinky," she smirked, not caring one bit about her hand.

"It is, isn't it?" I winked, I tilted my head to signal her to come closer.

She giggled as she moved closer to my face, her lips were practically begging to be kissed, "you might be a psycho bitch, but you're cute," I whispered into her ear, before head bumping her.

"Is she that desperate?" I scoffed.

Toga knocked out after my hit. Her body was laying next to the chair unconscious, she was not waking up any time soon.