Ch 11.

Inspired by another song, oops.
-
I run to the closet, immediately slamming the door shut.

"RAVEN!" Todoroki screams, fondling with the doorknob.

I jumped at the sudden sound, startled that he already caught up to me.

"Raven! Open the door please," he banged on the wall, begging for me to leave the room. "Please, can we not fight anymore?"

I leaned on the wooden door, placing my ear against it to hear his movements. My quirk wasn't working leaving me powerless towards the large boy.

Oddly, I couldn't remember anything that happened beforehand. All I did was find myself running away from my best friend.

"Knight, sure, you're scared, I've been there, but I can set you free," Shoto said, trying his best to sound understanding, instead just sounding like a maniac.

My heart was pounding, sweat dripped from my face as I nervously anticipate his next move.

"Don't make me come in there!" He yelled, walking away from the door.

"ONE!" I held my breath as he counted.

"TWO," I braced myself for the torture that was bound to come.

"Fuck it," Todoroki spitted.

"NO!" I screamed terrified, at the door barging open.

"AH!"

Then I was awake, still calling out in fear, I saw Todoroki hovering over me asking if I was okay. I kicked the blankets off my legs, falling off the bed, "Please don't hurt me."

Mina ran in my room, concerned by all the commotion, she saw me at the side of my bed, trembling. While todoroki stared at me, paralyzed by my words. "Raven! Are you okay?"

She hurried next to me, wanting me to form some words out of my mouth. Mina realized my powers were going in and out of control, making objects fly everywhere. Blasts of kinetic energy blasted out of my hand as I put it up in defense. I didn't want to hurt anyone.

Mina didn't know what to do, she needed help. "BAKUGO!" She screamed, needing the blonde hair boy to come to my rescue. "What?" He asked walking to the room half asleep. Katsuki's eyes widen at my state, he turned around to see Todoroki doing nothing, but stare at my helpless body.

"What happened?" He asked, bending down to get closer to me.

Mina shrugged her shoulders, "I came in and saw her like this."

"And him?" Bakugo pointed at the scared boy.

"I don't know," Mina looked down in defeat.

Bakugo needed to do something quick, if my powers got too out of hand, the whole building would fall apart. He picked me up bridal style, and ran. Faster than ever had. Time was running and he knew it. Bakugo had to get me to Aizawa. He reached to his teacher's dorm, desperately knocking for him to wake up.

Sleepily, our teacher opened the door, rubbing his eyes to understand what he was seeing. His mouth dropped at the view, the hallway was full with objects flying to the wall, creating a loud noise each time it slammed on the surface.

"Bring her in, now!" Mr. Aizawa yelled.

Bakugou set my body down, kneeling next to me. He didn't want me out of his sight anymore.

"Help her!" the teenage boy screamed, trying his best not to panic (that clearly wasn't the case).

Mr. Aizawa grabbed his scarf, carefully wrapping my wounded body with it. His eyes lighted with a red flash, showing his quirk had activated. Every item fell on the floor creating a shake that woke up everyone. My eyes slowly stopped glowing, signaling that my quirk had temporarily gone away. I passed out, not remembering what happened after.
-
This purposely was a short chapter. I promise the next one will be longer.

↳ Word count: 621
↳ Last updated: 10/2/20
- Trinity