Ch 19.

I quickly run back to my dorm, trying to get my head situated at the same time.

I eagerly turn my doorknob to see Todoroki about to leave my dorm. "I'm sorry, I need you to leave," I tell him, panting hard as the words came out, "forget about what you did, I'm not mad that you kissed me."

He nodded, thanking me for not being upset with his actions. Honestly, I still don't know if he was telling the truth, but it didn't matter now.

I hurried into my room, pushing all of my belongings off of my desk. I ripped my bandana off, staring at my reflection as my eyes quickly changed from one color to another.

Many emotions ran through my body, causing my eyes to be all over the place. This isn't good.

I fall onto my bed, letting my eyes race as they continue to change. My mind couldn't focus. I was on the verge of loosing someone and it hurt so much.

I forcefully shut my eyes, trying my best to get my body to relax.

- The Next Day -

I scurry around my messy dorm, trying my best to find another bandana.

I had ripped the one I was wearing yesterday in half. So, I grabbed another ripped one that was torn during training.

I almost had forgotten about yesterday, my heart pounded the more I thought about him. I'm so screwed.

How was I suppose to deal with this bastard? My mind was consumed of only him. Ever since I admitted my feelings, he's been the only one stuck in my stupid head.

I gulped away my feelings and managed to make it out the door. A few minutes later, I was greeted by Mina and Kirishima.

"Babe!" Mina called out, quickly walking down to catch up with me.

"Yeah?" Kirishima answers.

"That wasn't for you," Mina smacked the boy's arm, who cried over the pain.

I simply gave out a distracted 'hello'.

"Is she okay?," Kirishima asked, soothing his arm that still was hurting from the hit.

Mina only shrugged her shoulders.

I got into class, seeing Bakugo and Kaminari talking. I was slightly surprised he wasn't raising his voice, but instead I ignored it, continuing to walk to my seat.

At this point I had blocked every sort of noise, not wanting a single voice to distract me.

I was brought back to reality when I had notice something wrapped around me. It was Aizawa's scarf.

I looked up to see every object in the room falling on the ground harshly.

Fuck.

More of it sounding muffled, I heard Mina call out my name. She touched my shoulder, causing me to be able to listen to her voice only.

"Raven," Mina shouted, "come back."

"What?" I answered, looking around the room to see every classmate of mine in the back of the room, except Mina who pulled me into her grasp.

My body relaxed, finally having the feeling of comfort. Mr. Aizawa kept his scarf on me, not wanting me to lose control.

"Raven, you're a mess," she pointed out my bandana that had been torn up.

"Take her to recovery girl," Mr.Aizawa ordered Mina. She nodded and grabbed ahold of my body.

"I can walk, you can let go," I snatched my arm away, standing up straight, so I could walk properly.

Mina ignored me, pulling my body into hers. We went to recovery girl, letting myself rest for a moment.

"You kid's need to stop injuring yourselves," Recovery girl laughed.

"She's okay, just needs rest," Mina responded, walking out of the room, so I could be alone.

"What's wrong, dear?"

"I lost control, my mind was clouded, I didn't even realize it," I lowered my head, embarrassed by my actions.

"It's alright. It's your eyes? Am I correct?"

"How did you-"

"Sweetie, I've been knowing about your quirk for a long time," she smiled, ripping a piece of fabric from an old white t-shirt. "Use this."

I took the cloth and wrapped it around my head, following her orders. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize," she laughed, "although, you need to control your emotions. I'd start by telling that teenager how you really feel."

"Are you psychic-"

"Me? Im simply an old school nurse, but you? You're a strong girl, I could see it," she winked, placing the palm of her hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

"How do you know that I like him?" I asked her, before having a thermometer placed in my mouth.

"Dear, I might be old, but I am not oblivious," she laughed, taking out the thermometer and writing my temperature down on a piece of paper, "you know, when I was your age I had a liking to someone, as well. Sadly, I never told them. Be different then me, and fight for them even if you're scared."

"You're right!" I jumped up, "I'm going to do that!"

"Wait a minute, your check up isn't done!" She brought me down, finishing up.

A few minutes had gone by before she had declared she finished, "You're good to go."

"Go get him, tiger!" She laughed, grabbing my hand to pull me up.

"Yeah!" I agreed, opening the doorknob.

"Where do you think he might be?" I asked, stopping my movements.

"Should be in the hallway," she winked, pushing me out the door, "good luck!"

Determined by Recovery girl's words I check the hallway to see Bakugo with Kirshima and Kaminari.

"Found you," I whisper to myself, before pulling on the pomeranian's hand, and dragging him to the other side of the wall.

"Got you."
-
I love recovery girl, I had to include her.

↳ word count: 957
↳ last updated; 10/17/2020
- Trinity