A FAREWELL.

Words cannot explain the amount of love I have for this fan fiction.

It definitely started out rough, but I soon finished it with a good mark.

I put my blood, sweat, and tears trying to type this all up. But in the end it was all worth it.

I began the idea of 'heather' back in August. I found a tik tok that really motivated me to write this. As you can tell, I am not the best writer nor am I the best at completing my fan fictions, but I desperately wanted to finish this because I thought it had a good plot.

Before I had even thought about Wattpad I began typing everything down in my notes. I had over 6,000 words of ideas, characters, and etc. At first, I was going to complete the fan fiction for myself, I didn't think anybody was going to read my work. But after convincing myself, I decided to officially start writing chapters in September.

Every single one of these chapters were all written, before the release of 'heather'. I did this to keep myself motivated and not give up, which ended up working at the end!

I deeply thank everyone who read this, it's surprising that people would actually like this fan fiction. Without all of you, I most likely would've given up. So, thank you again!

I'm going to wrap this all up, don't want to make this to long for all of you. But just a little reminder, keep an eye out for an upcoming project...

xoxo,
trinity