Ch 13.

I got up from my bed, feeling pain in every part of my body. I walk towards my mirror, analyzing every scar, and bandaged area. This was my first time walking in 3 days, my legs ached.

"Can I come in?" Someone knocks on my dorm, probably to check on my health.

"Yes," I stay in my position, not caring on who would see my body.

Bakugo walked in the room, startled to witness the amount of scarring I had. My hands were touching the one near my eye, "I'll come back-"

"No, you can stay," I slowly put a robe on, I didn't want to push my limits with my movements.

"You shouldn't be up." He quietly said.

"I've been in bed for days, I just wanted to see the aftermath," I responded, I didn't want to argue with him.

"Be careful, you aren't in the best shape," he put his hands out, in case I fell while walking back towards my bed.

"I know, and you've been taking care of me all this time. I'm not that weak," I said, continuing to touch each scar that was left by Toga.

"You aren't weak, but-" he stopped speaking once he realized why I was being so persistent. "Your scars don't define your weaknesses, Raven."

I turned away, not wanting to admit he was right. I continued picking the scar on my arm, acting as if I rubbed it enough it would go away.

Bakugo slowly walked towards me, softly gripping my arm to place his lips on the scar. "What are you doing?" I asked, nervously.

He didn't respond and continued to kiss the scars located on my arm and all the way to my collar.

Katsuki then traveled to my face, lightly kissing the marking on my eye. His lips moved to the wound on the corner of my mouth, brushing my lips. He lifted his face up simply smiling at my bright red cheeks.

"You are so brave, dumb ass," he cupped my face in his hands, before bringing my head to his shoulder. I wrap my arms around him, quietly starting to weep.

"Is it wrong that I still love him?" I took in a deep breath, trying my best to hold myself together.

"Of course not," guilt flooded Katsuki not for his own actions, but for my father's.

"He hurt me," I mumble into his shoulder.

"I know, I know," his hand traveled to my head, gently playing with my hair. He picked me up, attempted to at least.

"I want to walk," he set me down as I walked around my room, getting used to the feeling of stitches on my legs, while sniffling my stuffy nose.

"Recovery girl said you can go back to class tomorrow," he walked over towards me, wiping the tears that were on my cheeks.

"I'll go back. Staying in this dorm makes me sick. I have to go back to training," I said, stretching my legs to feel more comfortable.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I am," I reassured him. I opened up my bandages to see one of the stitches ripping, gently I used my powers to heal my leg, making it more comfortable for me to walk.

"When did you learn that?" He looked up at me in awe.

"My grandparents taught me that, before they died. Honestly, I had forgotten I knew how to do that," I set my leg down, quickly kicking the air to test out my strength. Knowing the possibility of hurting my self would be horrible, but that would be letting my father win.

"Are you okay?" He asked, confused by my sudden boost of energy. I had completely changed my mindset after shedding a couple of tears.

"Yeah," I quietly answered the boy, knowing that I can't keep this positive act up with him.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, I know they didn't hurt you as much, but I still am worried," he turned away, embarrassed by his words.

I laugh as he nervously fumbles with his fingers, "Quit worrying about me, I swear I'm okay."

"DONT LAUGH, IDIOT!" He shouted.

"I can't help it!" I fall on my side, still bursting out with laughter."You're so nervous."

He chuckled as I hit the ground, joining in the laughter as we lay on the floor. "I hate you."

"I hate you too," i said, softly hitting the boy's arm. Pain strikes as I pull my arm back. "Holy shit, Toga really did a number on me."

Bakugo stared as I joked about my cuts, noticing that if I overwhelm myself with thoughts on that day, I would torn myself up until I was in shreds.

In reality, I was fuming with anger. I was enraged by my fathers actions, with everything he has done to me. It felt right to laugh about the situation. Weirdly, it made me feel somewhat better.

Bakugo stayed with me for the rest of the day, yelling every time I laughed at him. I didn't want to be upset when he hung out with me, so I tried my best to think of just him and me spending time together.

Once again the blonde haired boy complained when he had to leave my dorm, I told him there was school tomorrow which pissed him off even more. Annoyed, I pushed him out with my own strength, not getting very far. He secretly helped me by walking every couple of seconds until he was out the door.

"NO EYES, YOU DUMB ASS!" He screamed.

"I can't hear you," I lied, before shutting my door and getting comfortable in my bed.
-
I'm sorry. This chapter is h o r r i b l e.
↳ word count: 959
↳ Last updated: 10/6/20