Ch 16.

We walk into the lounge to everyone sitting on the floor.

"What is going on now?" I asked, looking at the group of teenagers in confusion.

"We're playing truth or dare!" Mina exclaimed, she had a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Well, Im leaving then," Bakugo attempted to walk away.

"The hell you are, sit your ass down," I hissed, pulling on his arm to bring him down to the floor with me.

We both got comfortable, and told everyone we would be joining the game. "Truth or dare," Kaminari asked Mina, who was practically jumping up and down in excitement.

"Dare," Mina shouted.

Kaminari stared at Mina with a smirk, "Kiss the hottest person in this room."

Mentally, Kaminari and I high five each other, we both knew Mina and Kirishima had the biggest crush on one another, but never wanted to do anything with those feelings.

"That's easy!" Mina put her finger under my chin, turning me around to immediately put her lips on mine.

I was startled at first, but went with it. I kissed her back, tasting the light cherry flavor on her lips. Her hands traveled to my cheek, purposely pulling me in closer.

As our lips came undone, everyone looked at us memorized by our movements. My lips felt puffy, and my hair was messy because she gripped it.

"Done," Mina laughed, wiping her hands to show that it was easy work.

Bakugo gently pulled my shirt, "No eyes, she kissed you."

I chuckled as I turn his head, my puffy lips softly touched his ear, "I know."

Bakugo stares at the wall in disbelief, while Kirishima shakes Mina's body asking why it wasn't him. "Minaaa," the red head whined, continuing to make my best friend go dizzy.

She grabs Kirishima's shoulders to calm down, "I'm sorry," Mina laughed, before pressing her mouth against his cheek. He dramatically fell back, gasping for air as if she took all of it from him. We all laughed except for Bakugo, who was currently rethinking everything.

"Im going to head out, see you later," Momo interrupted.

"Oh, okay," Ohacko said, waving goodbye to her friend.

A few minutes had passed before Todoroki decided to leave as well, "Same, Im going to leave too."

Todoroki walked the same direction as Momo, probably going out to spend time with her.

"Everyone really needs to stop leaving, let's continue playing," Hagakure complained.

"It's my turn to ask now!" Mina looked towards Denki and whispered something in his ear, they both took a minute before agreeing on what they were communicating about. "Raven."

"Yeah?"

"Truth or dare."

"Dare.."

Mina looked me down, the corner of her mouth slowly curving to show her devilish smirk, "I dare you to sit on Bakugo's lap."

"Sure," I responded nonchalantly.

"Are you serious? How are you so calm?" Mina's eyes widened.

"It's not that bad," I answered, "is it?"