Ch 10.

WARNING: there is a vague description of  sexual harassment. I know some people may be sensitive to the topic, so I wanted to let you all know beforehand.

hope you all like this chapter!
-
A couple of men ran to Doctor Hell's rescue, using their quirks to fly him out of the building. I didn't pay too much attention to my father, it did not benefit me if he was in custody or not. I just wanted him dead.

About four men were in the room, huddling over me like a tower. "What do we have here?" the first minion grinned.

"Isn't she the boss' daughter?" The second bodyguard question, lifting my face up with his fingers, which I quickly slapped away.

"Don't touch me," I scolded.

"She is feisty!" The forth one joke, everyone laughing as a response.

The men ignored me, and continued putting their hands on me as if I was some object to them. My blood was boiling and I felt myself get restless of my restraint.

"ENOUGH!" A wave of kinetic energy hit the group, throwing them to the other side of the room in a single motion.

They all groaned in union, slowly getting up to attack me. I ran towards them, sliding in between the first man's leg, slamming my hands on the ground to create a thud. Pieces of the floor were now floating up, building together to make a huge boulder. I smashed it against their body's, making them all weak enough to fight.

I raised my hand up, lifting two men up in the air and throwing them against the wall.

One of them got ahold of my foot, griping it tightly so I couldn't move. I grasp his head, violently hitting my knee against it.

Five more men came in the room, pointing the guns all at me. "I'm sorry, I had my fun, I'll head back to my cell."

I put my hands up in defense, resulting in one of the minions grabbing me and pulling me in front of them, "thank you."

"For what?" He asked, lowering his head down in confusion.

"For this," I move my head backwards, banging his skull against mine, while stomping on the other minion's foot.

I fight the bodyguards for what seemed like forever, continuing to kick them with my legs or hurting them in any way possible. Unexpectedly, one of them attacks me from behind, pinning me down in swift movements. They are now straddling me as they hold their hand to my throat, tightly squeezing the more I squirmed.

"My father's orders were for me to be alive, correct?" I coughed out.

He furrowed his brow, not believing the words that came out of my mouth. I was slowly dying, I could feel the light draining from my face as he choked me.

BAM!

a noise from the back startled the bodyguard giving me a chance kick him in between the legs.

I got up, turning around to see where the commotion came from.

The ashy blonde haired boy had slammed the door open, "Bakugo?"

"Raven!" He screamed back, relieved that I was some what okay. All Bakugo could see were the stabbings, the bruises around my neck, and the sweat dripping off my forehead. My own father had tortured me and it angered Bakugo.

"Let's go kick some ass." I grinned, pulling my hand out so Bakugo could grab it. He caught on and swung himself using my arm.

We fought till the pro heroes found us. Katsuki had run off to every floor of the building to find me, leaving everyone behind.

"You both need to get out, we have it under control," Eraserhead said.

Katsuki nodded, he called out my name, letting me know we had to go. My eyesight was foggy and my head pounded, I wasn't going to last any longer. Katsuki ran towards me, catching me as I collapsed in his arms.

"ERASERHEAD!" The boy screamed, little did I know that was going to be the last thing I heard escape from Bakugo's lips before drifting into darkness.

THIRD POV:

Raven was in the hospital bed, as Eraserhead and Bakugo discussed her state.

"She is going to recover at her dorm," Mr. Aizawa informed Bakugo, "That is the safest place she can be at right now."

"How is she, though?" Bakugo mumbled, scared to hear Aizawa's answer.

"Raven is surviving, they didn't rough her up too much, but I'm not saying she hasn't been through a lot," The teachers hand traveled to the scared boy's shoulder.

"And her shitty dad?" Bakugo scoffed, that man shouldn't even have the title of "dad".

"The police force and a couple of heroes are searching for him right now. There is no way in knowing he will be brought into custody today," Aizawa said.

"Bullshit, if you heroes don't find that bastard, I will go out there myself," Katsuki yelled.

The boy's teacher turned his student around, pointing at the wounded girl in the hospital bed, getting ready to be transferred. "She needs you the most right now. Don't put all your focus on him, put it on her."

Katsuki was silent, not understanding what his teacher meant. He looked back at him, confused by his words.

"You think I don't see the way you look at her? You are my student for goodness sake," Aizawa slightly chuckled, "she might be oblivious, but I'm not."

Aizawa patted Bakugo's chest as he walked away, leaving the boy flustered. "Please get better soon, dumb ass. I need you."

-
This chapter sucks, I am so sorry. 😿 I barely knew what to write. I keep ending stuff on dialogue oops-

↳ Word count: 905
↳ Last updated: 10/1/20

- Trinity