16. Call me hyung

Past

*************MATURE**************

"Scoot forward" Taehyung said, getting out of the bed and kneeling on the floor. "What are you gon-" "Shh, baby. Just listen to me" Taehyung said, gesturing to him to move forward.

"Okay" Jungkook said, scooting forward and letting his legs dangle over the edge of the bed. Taehyung moved forward and situated himself on his knees, in between Jungkook's legs.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he suddenly realized what Taehyung was about to do. "Oh, god" he whispered with wide eyes. Taehyung chuckled before he reached up to pull his tracks down. 

He placed his hands on each of Jungkook's thighs and spread his legs apart. He squeezed his thighs before leaning in to place a kiss on the scar on his inner thigh. 

When Jungkook was eight years old, he fell in the park in a really weird angle, and the slightly sharp corner of the slide cut the inner part of his thigh. They still didn't understand how Jungkook managed to fall in such a freaking way that his inner thigh got scarred. 

Taehyung traced his fingers up his thigh until they reached the corner of Jungkook's boxers. "Off" he whispered harshly, tugging at the boxers. Jungkook immediately took them off, breathing heavily as his length stood up hard. 

"Sit back down" Taehyung said, pushing him back on the bed. He reached forward and twiddled the corner of Jungkook's member. "Tae!" Jungkook gasped immediately. "You are damn loud, baby. I like that" Taehyung said, his eyes burning with lust as he stared at his boyfriend's dick. 

He started placing kisses on his inner thighs and slowly began tracing them towards the member. He licked the tip of the head slightly, eliciting another gasp and a groan from Jungkook. He smirked as he bent down and licked his hole instead. 

"G-Gawdd" Jungkook moaned loudly and gripped Taehyung's hair harshly, directing his mouth back towards his dick. 

"Needy, are we?" Taehyung chuckled, but took his length in nonetheless. Jungkook gasped and began moaning loudly, closing his eyes out of pleasure as Taehyung sucked his dick. 

"T-That's it. P-Perfect, baby" he moaned. He gripped Taehyung's hair with one hand while he used the other hand to ball up the sheet under him. 

"Ughh...J-Just like that" he moaned again, moving Taehyung's head up and down to set a better pace. Taehyung smirked at the sounds Jungkook was producing. 

Jungkook suddenly let go of the bed sheet and gripped Taehyung's hair with both of his hands. He sprung up and began thrusting hard into Taehyung's mouth, out of pleasure and desperation. 

Taehyung gagged slightly as the head hit the back of his throat. His eyes watered from the force, but he didn't pull back. He began bobbing faster, making Jungkook moan and groan harder. 

"G-Gonna.....ughh...come" Jungkook moaned his loudest moan so far. Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook's length and pushed him back on the bed, letting him come all over the corner of the bed. 

"H-How was it?" Taehyung asked from the floor. "Come here" Jungkook panted, his voice coming out hoarse. Taehyung stood up and walked to Jungkook. Jungkook reached up and pulled Taehyung on the bed by his collar. 

He pushed him down and climbed on top of him, placing his legs on either sides of Taehyung's thighs. "Wow" Taehyung breathed out. Jungkook smirked and tugged at Taehyung's pants. 

"Off" he growled. "You too" Taehyung growled, tugging at Jungkook's shirt. Seconds later, the two fell back into their previous positions with every last piece of clothing on their body thrown into a corner of the room. 

"This is my first time too, so go slow, okay?" Taehyung said, wrapping his hands around Jungkook's neck and pulling him down for a kiss. "Okay" Jungkook said before connecting their lips. 

Taehyung easily let Jungkook's tongue slide into his mouth. Jungkook slowly trailed his kisses down, biting the Taehyung's nipples hard. Taehyung gasped and slapped Jungkook's ass hard, producing an extremely loud sound of skin coming in contact with skin. 

The sound made the two of them harder than they already were. Jungkook trailed lower and finally reached Taehyung's dick. "My baby" he whispered as he kissed the tip of it. 

"Ughh....K-Kook.....I'll k-kill you if you t-tease" Taehyung moaned, biting his lower lip hard. 

Jungkook trailed his fingers to Taehyung's hole. "Tae....w-we don't have lube" he suddenly said. "I-I do" Taehyung answered. "You do?" Jungkook asked, surprised that Taehyung had it even when he insisted that they should wait until Jungkook became an adult. 

"Yes. In the bottom shelf of the c-closet. Go" Taehyung said, pushing Jungkook away from him and kicking him out of the bed in the process. "Oww" Jungkook exclaimed as he fell out of the bed and landed on his ass. 

"Fast!" Taehyung barked at him, gritting his teeth. Jungkook scrambled to the closet and threw the door open. He rummaged through the last shelf messily before finding the tube of lube in the corner. 

He scrambled back to the bed and squeezed the tube into his hand. He bent down to kiss Taehyung as he began to scissor his hole. Taehyung cried out from the pain. 

"Shhh, I love you, I love you" Jungkook chanted, not knowing what else he could do to comfort the crying male under him. He wiped his tears with his free hand. 

He added another finger into the hole. Taehyung cried out again. "I-It hurts" he cried as more tears ran down his cheeks. Jungkook pulled his fingers out immediately. "Let's just do it some oth-" "NO!!" Taehyung exclaimed. 

"Baby, we can do i-" "JUST DO IT, OH GOD!!" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook. "Okay, okay" Jungkook said, putting his fingers on the hole. "No. Just.....enter" Taehyung groaned. "Ohh.....okay" Jungkook said nervously and brought his member to the hole. 

"I'm entering" he warned as he poked the hole and slowly pushed inside. Taehyung breathed heavily and began crying again. "It'll be okay, it'll be okay, I love you" Jungkook chanted again and bent forward, kissing Taehyung's lips hard to distract him from the pain. 

He placed one hand on Taehyung's hip while he intertwined the other hand with Taehyung's hand and brought it up, placing their joint hands beside Taehyung's head. 

Slowly, the pain receded, giving in to pleasure. "Y-You can inc-increase the p-pace, K-Kook" Taehyung stuttered. Jungkook slowly began thrusting faster, still trying to find Taehyung's prostate. 

After a couple of minutes of aimless thrusts, he finally hit the right spot, making Taehyung gasp loudly. "That's it!! G-Gawd....right there....." he moaned. 

"Call me hyung" Jungkook panted, too deep in the pleasure to realize what he was asking his boyfriend to do. He kept hitting repeatedly on his prostate. "H-Hyung..." Taehyung moaned. "Jesus!" Jungkook groaned loudly and hit Taehyung's prostate as hard as he could. 

"Hy-Hyung, I-I'm coming" Taehyung groaned again. "M-Me too" Jungkook panted. Taehyung arched his back as he felt his body release a powerful orgasm. He came all over himself and Jungkook, and so did Jungkook. 

Jungkook fell right on top of Taehyung, earning a grunt from him. "It was great" Jungkook said after a couple minutes of complete silence, only to be met with more silence. He lifted his head up and chuckled at his boyfriend, who was asleep already. 

He grinned widely and got up to clean himself and his boyfriend. "I love you so much" he whispered and pecked his lips before walking into the washroom.