~6~

"Frank, we should go back to that bar." Frank raised an eyebrow, "Which bar?" "The gay bar." Frank sighed. He did want a drink. "Okay, whatever."

~

Frank stared at the mirror in front of him. His yellow turtleneck making him cringe. Frank knew he had to dress nice or else Pete won't let him leave the house. Frank pulled on a comically puffy jacket and called for Pete.

"You look good Frank!" Frank just grunted and walked out the door with Pete.

Frank walked into the bar and immidatly noticed a familiar face. Gerard.

"Fuck." Frank muttered. Gerard was also wearing a pretty puffy jacket that was black with an orange inside, he was wearing a white shirt, blue jeans, and a thick black belt. And to top it all off he had his hair styled into two little spacebuns that sat at the top of his head.

Pete smiled at Gerard and waved him over. Every step Gerard took his little spacebuns bounced. "Hey guys!" Frank did a little awkward wave. "I'm going to go to the bathroom Frank." Frank nodded and walked with Gerard back to the bar. "Did you already get your drink?" Frank asked, "No, not yet." Frank smiled, "I'll get that for you." Gerard shook his head, "No, it's okay, really. You don't have to." But it was too late. Frank already ordered and was handing the bartender his ID.

They sat in comfortable silence sipping their drinks. The music blasted through the whole room. Sweaty bodies dancing together.

Gerard froze when he heard a familiar song. Vogue by Madonna.

Gerard squeaked a little. Frank also recognized the song to be by Madonna. Frank smiled at Gerard and held out his hand. "Dance with me?" Gerard giggled and took Frank's hand, "Thought you'd never ask."

~

Gerard and Frank danced until they could barely breath. They laughed the whole way back to their seats. 'Thanks for dancing with me. I'm normally alone here and it gets a little strange to see an adult man with red hair in a skirt at a gay bar dancing alone to Madonna." Frank's intrest perked when Gerard said skirt but he didn't say anything about it. He didn't want to be creppy.

"Why are you always here?" Frank asked, "Comfort. I love this place." Gerard smiled at Frank. "Lots of good memories here."

Frank realised that Pete never came back from the bathroom. "I'm going to check on Pete. It's been a while." Gerard nodded and went back to drinking his beverage.

Frank walked in the bathroom and there were at least 3 couples fucking in the stalls. There was one stall that was slightly open. Frank carefully opens it and sees Pete and Mikey making out. Fucking hell.

AN

FRANK:

GERARD:

GERARD:

That's also the hairstyle Gerard had

-GROOVYLADY