~26~

"I'm bored of this fucking house." Pete groaned. "What do you mean?" Frank asked. "I'm bored of this house. Same bed, same kitchen, same tv, same telephone, same toliet, same shower. Same everything. Let's go on a road trip." Frank smiled, "I like your thinking. But what about Christmas?" Pete shrugged, "We can spend Christmas out of New Jersey this year." Frank nodded, "Yeah, where will we go?" Pete hummed, "How about New York. We can find a hotel and just stay there." "What about Mikey and Gee?" Frank asked. "We'll bring them. Mikey!" Pete shouted. A sluggish Mikey emerged from the bathroom. "What?" Mikey asked. "Want to go in a road trip with me, Frank, and Gee?" Mikey shrugged, "Sure." And he walked back towards his and Pete's bedroom.

"He's weird in the morning. Call Gee." Pete told Frank. Pete got up off the couch and walked into his bedroom. Frank quickly dialed Gerard's number. Gerard picked up after the second ring. "Hello?" Frank smiled at Gerard's voice. "Hey baby, Pete, Mikey and I are going on a road trip to New York. Want to come?" There was a short moment of silene. "Fuck it, sure. How long are we going to be there?" "Pete!" Frank shouted. "Yeah?" "How long are we going to be in New York?" Pete shrugged, "A week or so." Frank nodded, "A week or so." Frank said into the telephone. "Alright, I'll be at your place soon. Later Frankie." Gerard hung up.

Frank quickly packed a light yellow backpack full of any clothes he could find. He grabbed his acoustic guitar and walked into the living room.

The scene in the living room made Frank's heart warm up. Pete and Mikey were cuddling on the couch. Pete was playing with small strands of Mikey's hair. Mikey was smiling so hard Frank thought his face would rip in half. Gerard was sitting on the floor with his back againt the couch. His eyes were closed but he obviously wasn't sleeping. Frank smiled and walked towards Gerard. He sat next to the red head boy and kissed his cheek.

"You guys ready?" Pete asked. "Yeah." Gerard said. The four boys grabbed their luggage and walked out the front door.

AN

FRANK:

GERARD:

GERARD:

Hello! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Yesterday I found out that my book was #1 on the frerard tag! Thank you guys so much

Hello! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Yesterday I found out that my book was #1 on the frerard tag! Thank you guys so much. Honestly this book was just a shower thought I had and I can't believe it's gotten this far! Have a good day!

if you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY