~16~

"Are you going to tell me what's in the bag?" Gerard asked. "Oh yeah!" Frank pulled Gerard onto the ground and sat criss cross in front of the red head. He placed the bag in between them and dumped out the items. A big smile spread onto Gerard's face. "How'd you know? These are all of my favorite things!" Frank shrugged, "A little fairy told me." Gerard laughed, "If Mikey found out you called him a fairy he would kill you." (QUICK AN THIS IS NOT ME USING FAIRY IN AN INSULTING WAY SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY!) "I doubt he'll kill me. He isn't that bad." Gerard giggled, "Whatever you say."

Frank fed Gerard a chunk of pineapple. "You look like a cherry." Frank whispered. He almost slapepd himself in the face once he realised what he said. Gerard giggled, "I'll take that as a compliment."

Gerard took out his camera while Frank was eating a cherry, "Can I?" Gerard pointed at his camera, Frank nodded and continue to eat dark red cherries.

"You're cute." Gerard whispered. Frank shook his head, "No you, I mean have you seen yourself. Walking around with your cute ass self." Gerard giggled and turned a shade of bright red.

Frank pointed at the tire swing that was slightly moving with the cool breeze. Gerard raised an eyebrow, "Race you there." Frank laughed and got off the ground. "Bet." Frank said before he started sprinting towards the tire swing.

Gerard beat Frank even though Frank had a head start. "It's those long legs! Shit ain't fair." Gerard laughed and wrapped an arm around the short boy's shoulders. "It's alright Frankie, you'll win next time. Now get on that swing." Frank rolled his eyes and carefully got on the tire swing.

Gerard lightly pushed Frank, "Come on! Go faster, I can handle it!" Gerard laughed and pushed him a little harder.

"Check this out." Frank said. He jumped off the tire swing and landed on his feet. Frank bowed and raised his arms up, "That's how it's done!" Gerard giggled. "Get on there Gee." Gerard was hesitant but eventually got on.

Frank slowly pushed him until he saw Gerard get used to the feeling of sitting on a flying tire. Frank pushed him a little harder. "Like it?" Frank asked. "Not bad!" Gerard giggled and swung his legs back and forth. The swing slowly stopped and Gerard was a giggling mess.

Gerard pulled Frank into a side hug and pulled out his camera. "Say cheese." Frank smiled at the camera, his face turned a shade of crimson when he felt a kiss on his cheek.

They laid on the ground together and stared up at the sky. "I feel like I'm in a movie." Gerard whispered. "Who knows, maybe you are." Frank responded. Gerard grabbed Frank's hand. The sun started to set. The sky was golden. Gerard's skin looked like honey, his bright red hair shining in the light. His eyes stood out more than they ever had. Frank pointed at Gerard's camera. Gerard handed it over and looked at what Frank was doing. Frank held the camera up to his face and he could see Gerard through a little window. He snapped a picture and laid the camera down.

"Should we get going?" Gerard asked. "I'm afraid so." Frank helped Gerard up and grabbed there garbage.

~

Frank drove Gerard to his house and walked him to his front door. "I had a good time today." Gerard said. "I did too. We'll do it again." They stared at each other in a comfortable silence. "See you soon Frankie." Gerard kissed Frank's cheek and walked inside his house. Frank smiled to himself and practically skipped to his car.

AN

DID YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER?

I'm thinking about doing a Pete and Mikey chapter soon, what do you guys think?

Have any advice, tips, ideas?

COMMENT HERE

See you soon!

-GROOVYLADY