~10~

Movement woke Frank up. Frank slowly opened his eyes and heard a giggle next to him. Frank turned his head and saw red hair. Frank's whole body shot up. "Gerard?" "Goodmorning, it's about time you woke up." Frank's eyes were wide. "What-" Frank felt around under the blankets and felt a pair of pajama pants. Frank released a sigh of relief and laid back down.

"How'd you get here?" Gerard smiled, "You really were drunk, huh?" Frank laughed, "Yeah, bit of a lightweight." Gerard chuckled, "I'll remember that next time." "But seriously though, what happened last night."

"We were having drinks and Pete left you at the bar. So, me being a gentleman, gave you a ride. I was dropping you off but you pulled me inside your house threw one of your shirts at me told me to come to bed with you and then passed out in your bed." Frank laughed, "Sounds like me."

There was a faint knock on Frank's bedroom door. "Come in!" Frank shouted. "Hey Fr- Oh... Uhm, is this a bad time?" Pete asked, "No, it's fine. What's up?" Pete smirked, "Actually this is perfect. Mikey wanted me to ask you if you wanted to get breakfeast with us. Gerard can come to." He had an evil smile plastered on his face. "Imagine the suprise. Gerard's younger brother sleeping with his boyfriend's best friend. What a shock." Pete laughed, "See you downstairs."

Gerard groaned once the door closed, "Miley's gonna kick my ass." Frank raised an eyebrow, "You think so?" Gerard nodded, "I know so." "Let's just get dressed. It'll be fine."

~

Gerard played with the fabric of the button up he was wearing. It was Frank's button up, it smelled like him, it was distracting.

Gerard slowly walked down the stairs and winced at the look Mikey gave him. Mikey was shocked, Pete was grinning and Frank was worried. Mikey cleared his throat, "Hey Gee." Gerard nodded and looked down at his shoes. "So, uhm... Breakfeast?" Frank asked, Pete swatted his shoulder, "What? Just trying to defuse the tention." Frank whisper yelled.

"Lets just go." Mikey said. Pete smiled, "Let's get our grub on!"

AN
FRANK:

ANFRANK:

GERARD:

-GROOVYLADY

-GROOVYLADY