Chapter 7

So, I said about characters writing the story for me. Aiz wrote this one. Ryu will write the next chapter, I have planned. But I'm not sure how I'm going to write it. It's going to take a few days of rereading the LN's so I can get Ryu's story correct in the next chapter. The end I have for that chapter won't work unless I handle it right. I have some idea's how to get there, but there are a lot of blanks in the story I need to fill in. Might take me a while. Anyway, enjoy!

Chapter 7 Aiz's see's a hero.

Thursday 2am.

Aiz dreams. She dreams of Bell. It's a happy dream about the bath they had together that day. She will never forget the day she just had. Defeating a floor boss in record time. The bath with Bell where she saw him naked for the first time. Finally sharing who her parents were with someone. Becoming closer to each other due to the Xenos. Finally the trauma she saw in Bell that afternoon.

Meeting Bell has changed Aiz. Until now, the only things she wanted to do was train and kill monsters. She had to get stronger to save her mother. There was no other desire in Aiz's existence. Eat, Sleep, Train. She didn't have a life. She had an existence. She was closed off from the world. Bell had changed that. Bell had awoken the memories of her parents she had avoided for so long. The first night after she met Bell, she had dreamed of them. It had been a long time since that had happened. She was surprised as she woke up feeling happy for once, that was also something that had not happened for a long time. She had felt happy for a moment.

The changes were slow and gradual at first. Riveria had noticed though and had been carefully watching Aiz since she had met Bell. There was quite a setback to the girls condition after she fought Bell over Weine. Riveria had been worried for a while. Shocked as she was when Aiz told her how she felt about Bell she immediately realized how much this could benefit the girl. This is why she had encouraged Aiz to get closer to Bell.

Since they had confessed to each other a radical change had been seen in Aiz. She was happy. She talked about things other than the dungeon and getting stronger. She was interested in the world, herself and others. To Riveria it was like the child had woken up from a fugue state and returned to her normal self. Not that Riveria had ever met Aiz before she experienced her childhood trauma. She doesn't know what the real Aiz is like, she's never met her. She was stunned at the effect Bell had on Aiz over the last few days. Bell had awakened her sexuality without meaning too and his acceptance of her had made her feel loved. Aiz hadn't felt she was loved by anyone. Haruhime had broadened her horizons they had gotten very close. Aiz didn't really know what to do with her feelings about Haruhime. They were not the same as they were for Bell. But they didn't feel wrong. 'Haruhime is a wonderful person and deserves to feel loved like I do.' Aiz would always come to that thought when she was trying to sort our what her feelings meant.

Bells promise to help her get her mother back meant the world to Aiz. She already saw Bell as a hero. He was Haruhime's hero already and from Bell's story she felt that Ryu also considered him that way. She was now beginning to see Bell as HER hero. She didn't realize it yet, but the feeling was growing.

Aiz was happy.

Bell dreams. He dreams of the dungeon. He dreams of horrific injury. He dreams of being chased. Bell is having a nightmare. It's not reached it's peak yet so he's only whimpering in his sleep. Aiz lay's relaxed, sleeping peacefully with a small smile on her face. Bell is tensed up in the fetal position. He's gripping the blanket in his hands hard. His face shows a pained expression.

He suddenly screams at the top of his voice. "RYU!"

Aiz wakes up.

"RYU I WON'T LEAVE YOU!" Bell shouts again.