Chapter 15

A/N

Another chapter for you wonderful people. Another BellXLefiya chapter here and probably at least two more until we start moving along. I am quite enjoying turning Lefiya into a little badass, were going to have some fun with her in the next few chapters.

Thanks to Mephiston75 for proof reading.

Aiz's love awakens chapter 15

Tuesday morning.

"C'mon Aiz! I'm getting bored waiting, put the rabbit down already!" Tiona was complaining. She, Tione, Riveria and Raul were currently standing at the entrance to the dungeon, waiting for Aiz, who was busy saying goodbye to her boyfriend.

"I'll just be a minute." Aiz reassured her, looking back over her shoulder. She turned back to Bell. "I'll miss you." She said with a sad pout.

"I know my love." He replied, hugging her one last time "But it will be over before you know it and you'll be back in my arms in no time."

Aiz gave him a small kiss and pulled out of the hug, grabbing his hand and walking backwards slowly, forcing Bell to extend his arm towards her. Just as she reached the point where she would drag him along, she let go, trailing her fingers over his hand, leaving it until the last moment to stop touching him.

"I love you." She said with a final pout.

"I love you too, now go do your best!"

She smiled, giving him a firm nod in reply, before finally turning and running to the dungeon entrance and the waiting Familia members.

Bell stood and watched as she ran into the darkness.

He continued staring into the darkness long after she had disappeared, lost in thought.

Eventually Lefiya's patience grew thin and she tugged on his sleeve to get his attention.

"Let's get back to lessons sensei!"

"Oh, of course. Sorry Lefiya, I was a bit lost in thought there for a moment."

"You really do love her, don't you Bell? I could see it in your eyes as you watched her go."

"Yes." Bell replied with a slightly sad smile. "I'm really going to miss her."

"Oh and ... Well, sorry about last night Lefiya."

Lefiya put her hands over her ears. "La la la la la I'm not listening." She really didn't want to remember what she saw last night.

After a moment she pulled her hands away and gave Bell a frown.

"I can't believe it Bell! Twice in one day!"

"Oh, it was more than twice." Bell said a little absent mindedly.

"I didn't mean that! Wait what? How many times? Actually don't answer that! I meant I was exposed to you two twice in one day! This better not turn into some comedy skit where I walk in on you two in weird situations all the time. I don't think I could handle the stress!"

"That and I saw everything! Everything! An elf isn't supposed to see her partner naked until they declare their love at a lake in the forest under the full moon. I'll never be able to get married if people find out!"

She suddenly gasped.

"My parents! How will I ever face them now? Oh the shame..."

"Will you promise to keep this a secret Bell? I do want to get married one day."