Chapter 10

A/N

Bit of a shorter chapter this one. Sorry. Formula 1 came back this weekend, so I was watching that. I'm not happy with the first half of this chapter. It wasn't planned and it shows. It was a natural continuation of the last chapter, but I think the writing is a bit off. The second half was planned though, and you can really see it in the writing.

Considering how the story is playing out, I almost want to go back and rewrite from scratch. I don't think I will, I might when the story is finished and I know where I'm going with it. I guess this is just learning to write huh? Why real authors take years to write books and reedit chapters over and over. Ho hum. Something to learn.

Enjoy!

Chapter 10

Friday

Friday around 4pm.

Bell is walking home. Training with Aisha was rather intense. As they had missed the Thursday training, two days had to be crammed into one. Bell's hands ache a bit, he's spent the day being rather intimate with Aisha, much more than he expected. However the results were good. Aisha was rather satisfied with his performance. Bell however was just surprised. There were so many techniques to learn so quickly. He was especially shocked at Aisha's reaction as she taught him where the G spot was. Aisha's screaming had prompted Asfi to burst into the room just in case.

Still rather confused, but satisfied with his success that day he takes a diversion on the way home. He has a certain jeweler to visit and hopes his commission is complete.

Entering the shop, the old dwarf craftsman that run's the place recognizes him and waves him over with a greeting.

"Master Bell!" says the old dwarf. "I'm glad your here, it was just finished, perfect timing."

Bell smiles and wanders over to the counter to have a look. The dwarf presents a small necklace.

Made from mother of pearl set into a gold back-plate is a small rabbits head, flat and set to be facing sideways. It has a tiny bow tie and red eye. Both made from small ruby's. He admires how both the pearl and the rubies reflect the light.

"It's perfect!" He grins at the jeweler.

"Thank you" replied the old dwarf. "I take pride in my work, always glad to see a satisfied customer."

He pauses and looks at Bell with a compassionate smile.

"Is it a gift for the young lady you were with the other day?"

Bell smiles and nod's. "Yes, the love of my life."

The dwarf gives a deep laugh. "I thought so, considering the white hair and your eye colour. Very appropriate. I wish the best for you and the young lady."

Bell smiles again and gives a deep bow to the dwarf.

"Thank you for your hard work." He replies in gratitude.

Leaving the jewelers, he start's to wander home, looking forward to seeing Aiz.

As Bell wanders home, Aiz and Haruhime are just finishing their last bought of training, when Aiz has an idea.

"Haruhime, I'd like to try something... But I'm not sure what would happen..."

Haruhime who is lying naked on the bed whilst Aiz is straddling her looks up at her with a curious expression to show she's listening and raises an eyebrow.

Aiz grins her devilish grin and leans down to whisper in her ear.

"Awaken Tempest" she says quietly.