Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Training begins

Hey! Thanks for all the follows! I have at least 6 more chapters planned I think. Let's see how this plays out.

Monday morning just after 8am.

Aiz has decided to leave early to steal some extra kisses from Bell before he goes for his own training.

She's both happy and nervous at the same time, she didn't eat much for breakfast because it's hard to eat with a tummy full of butterfly's. She's not really sure what training will entail nor does she know Haruhime very well.
However she is looking forward to the day and can't wait to see Bell.

Dressed in her casual clothes, she runs to the Hestia mansion.

She rings the bell and Mikoto comes out to see who it is.

"Oh good Morning Aiz. Your earlier than expected." says Mikoto.

Aiz replied "Good Morning, Your Mikoto?"

"Yes, I suppose this is our first time speaking isn't it?"

Aiz nod's.

"Well please come in." Say Mikoto opening the gate for Aiz.

"Would you like something to eat? Breakfast is being served."

"No I ate already." Aiz replies. "Is Bell awake yet?"

"I think I heard him moving around in his room when I got up, but I haven't seen him yet."

"I shall go get him" say's Aiz moving towards the stairs.

Mikoto is a little shocked at Aiz's boldness, but doesn't mind and just smiles at her as Aiz ascends the staircase.

Aiz knocks lightly on Bells bedroom door.

"One minute!" He yelps. "I'm just getting dressed."

"It's me" says Aiz.

"Oh come on in then." Bell replies

Aiz enters the room. Bell is dressed from the waist down and is putting on his boots.

"Good morning" he says with a big smile on his face.

Aiz looks at the half naked Bell "Perfect" she thinks.

"I came early to steal some kisses" She said walking up to Bell and putting her hands on his shoulders.

Bell draws her in close. "I'm glad you did" with a smile.

About 20 minutes later the couple come down to the breakfast room, holding hands.

"Good Morning everyone." A happy Bell announces himself.

"Good morning." echos the party at the table.

Aiz just smiles at everyone, before sitting next to Bell.

"I suppose this is the first time you have met everyone Aiz. I mean met them properly! Not finding us exhausted and injured."

Aiz nod's

"Well you already know Welf and Lilly from the 18th floor." Says Bell waving his arm at Welf and Lilly

"Yo" says Welf

Lilly just smiles and gives a small wave.

"But I don't think you have met Miss Mikoto Yamato or Miss Haruhime Sanjouno properly yet?"

Aiz shakes her head.

"Well, Aiz and I did meet earlier when she arrived." Say Mikoto

"Yes, thank you." replies Aiz then remembering Riveria's training "It's a pleasure to meet you."