Aiz's Love awakens Chapter 19

A/N

Wow this chapter came out of nowhere! This is part of the fun of writing a story, like I said in earlier chapters, characters whisper in your ear and say "I'd do this". This chapter was completely unplanned. After posting chapter 18, I started to think about 19. I realized that although I had a plan for the story, there was also some natural progression as well. This chapter is it. Totally not planned at all, simply "What are the consequences for what's happened so far".

Man do I enjoy writing.

***There is one section (not long) that includes spoilers from LN 16. It is clearly marked so don't complain to me if you read it by mistake. ALSO, please don't comment on that bit in reviews, as you might spoil others.***

Aiz's love awakens chapter 19

"Kami-sama" Bell called out gently as he knocked on Hestia's door.

"Come in Bell, it's not locked." Hestia said, as she placed a bookmark between the pages of her book and rolled onto her side on her bed, propping her head up with one hand.

"I was hoping I could get a status update, if your not too tired?" Bell asked as he closed the door behind him.

"Of course Bell. I'm surprised you want one though, you haven't been to the dungeon in a few weeks now."

"Yeah, it's been a busy few weeks with Aiz and Lefiya. Were heading back in tomorrow, now that everyone's ready. Something feels odd about my Falna though, so I wanted you to take a look."

"Odd?" Hestia raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure. Something feels different since Aiz and I..." He gave a discrete cough. "Ahem."

"OH!" Hestia exclaimed, her hands flying to her instantly red cheeks.

"The stronger the emotion..." She thought to herself for a moment. "Has... those two doing..." She gave a little shake. Hestia was one of the three virgin goddess's, she didn't really know anything much about sex, it wasn't something she ever really thought about. "doing THAT. Has it affected his Liaris Freese skill?"

She sat up and patted the bed.

"You know what to do."

Bell gave her a smile, the simple act of lying on a bed with the goddess on his back reminded him of their early days in the church when it was just the two of them. He took off his shirt and laid down.

"This always reminds me of when we met Kami-sama."

"It seems so long ago." Hestia replied while pricking her finger with a needle. "But it was only a few months. So much has changed..."

She let a drop of blood fall from her finger onto Bell's back.

"I'm used to thousands of years of boredom Bell. Try to not give me so many heart attacks!"

"I'm sorry!" He cried in his usual manner, though with a smile. They both knew, despite the stress and heartache, Hestia was enjoying every moment with her Familia. As the goddess of the home, having a family made her very happy.

She gasped as her finger touched his back. The sheer weight of the excellia he had gathered since her last update was overwhelming.

"BELL!" She exclaimed.

"What have you been doing? The amount of excellia here is immense!"

"Huh?" Bell asked in confusion. It had only been three weeks since his last update that took him to level five. All he had done was the training for Aiz and his teaching Lefiya. He hadn't fought any monsters or even had a challenging fight.