-5-

-so, Darryl... ummm could you answer a few questions about vampires?-Phil asked. The brunette remained silent for a while before replying
-sure... as long as... it isn't anything that could put everyonr else in danger...-Darryl replied unsure. Dave was silently watching the two talk, he decidwd to look out of the cave. He looked up at the sky to see the silver moon hovering over the forest. He was lost in thought until he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned around to be met with the emerald eyes of the vampire.

-are you alright?- Darryl asked, worry written on his face
-you've been staring out for so long, I was a little worried...-he added. Dave smiled slightly at the brunette's words
-I'm fine, just been thinking...-Dave replied, running a hand through his pink hair. Darryl only nodded and sat down next to him, resting his head on the vampire hunter's shoulder. 'He's really cute...' Dave thought. He then laughed at himself in his mind for thinking that a human and a vampire could ever be together. Phil was smirking in the corner  but only Dave seemed to notice this, he glared at his friend.

-hey, Darryl?-Dave called out to the vampire. The brunette only hummed a little to show that he is listening.
-do you mind telling me about other vampires in your village? Or where did the vampires comr from?-Dave asked, uncertain if it was a good question or not.
-whichever would you like to know first? I will answer one of these questions tonight... while the other tomorrow when we meet again...-Darryl replied.

Dave began thinking, remaining silent for a while until replying
-tell me about the other vampires tonight-he said. The brunette nodded

-our village is located deep in the forest, safe from the hunters that want to kill us, we are divided into groups and we have our own tasks to do. The scouting group is the one that scouts the forest at any time, mostly during the day. One of the people that belong to this group is Nick, he is pretty skilled with daggers, he sometimes makes jokes that i don't quite understand, he's a funny guy. Next in the scouting group is George, he is really loud when he wants to, he is skilled with a sword. The last from the scouting group is Clay... he is also the leader of the whole village, hr is intelligent, fast, strong... unbeatable you might say... he always wears a mask so none of us really know how he looks like-Darryl chuckled at the last part. Dave knew what he was talking about, he saw this vampire during the patrol.

-next group is the defender group... this group mostly defends our village from any unwanted guests... one of the people from this group is Zak, he's... really loud... and sometimes annoying, he's really skilled with sword and shield, next in the group is Vincent, he's amazing with a bow and has great eyesight, I like his accent a lot, he's rather quiet thou... also... I belong to that group, but... they never let me fight... i don't know why... am I not skilled enough?-Darryl was on the verge of tears at the last part. Dave felt bad for the brunette. He can't really explain his actions but he pulled the vampire into a hug, he wanted the other to feel safe, feel wanted, feel loved. Maybe he really did fall in love with a vampire?

The person that was watching the three from the forest smirked to himelf and walked away, careful to not make any sound. He walked back to the village, his dark glasses reflecting the moonlight.
-this is going to b interesting research indeed- he said to himself, fixing his glasses.

~~~~~

A bit shorter chapter but i guess it might be worth reading?