Glass.

After the kill that Ren and Filo got, someone in a dark kimono appears.

The woman introduces herself as Glass, who mocks the group for being so weak that a monster like that was giving them a hard time.

"I see one hero and a half..." Says Glass.

"One and a half?" Asks Naofumi.

"Shield has a hero mentality that I don't sense in Sword at all...in him, I sense strength, but also insecurity. As for the other two, I'd rather not to talk about them." She says, much to the anger of Motoyasu and Itsuki.

She makes it very clear that she is their enemy and gets ready to fight.

But Ren and Naofumi are not this type of people. They started to study every single bit of info that they could collect from that girl.

Puzzled by his lack of initiative, Glass (who witnessed the fight with the first Soul Eater) asks the Shield Hero and Sword Hero why are they not moving to attack her. 

"Why don't you two use your servants, the Bow and Spear, to attack?"

The two were outraged and started to attack Glass.

"She is playing with the psychological factor here. Naofumi, let's take action as soon as we can. You need to tank, I will try to find a breach to attack her."

A gloating Glass not only tanks the attacks from Bow and Spear, as she responds with an energy strike of her own (Zero Stance Rondo: Reverse Four Seasons), which incapacitates everyone except Naofumi, Ren and their companions, knocking them out of the battle.

But, it kicks in. The mind of Ren. He protects his status with the Code of Vigenere, a light cryptography used in his World, to private it from Glass.

After a lot of time training, he was able to master a technique where he can edit his status and put whatever he wants there.

After that, he proceeds to attack Glass in the middle of the attack, dealing quite a lot of damage to her.

"Impressive, Sword Hero. You even blocked your statuses. And that doesn't look like any spell. This looks like some type of code, but I can't work my way through it..." Said Glass, confused with the cryptography that Ren used on the statuses.

Ladies and gentlemen, that's a man using his modern advantages to the fullest.

He uses his Shield Prison on Glass but she immediately breaks out. But, as this happens, Ren and Raphtalia do a combo, dealing damage to Glass.

Raphtalia is pushed back and Ren decides to retreat a bit, playing the safe game.

After successfully blocking a wind attack, Naofumi uses the poison effect of his Chimera Viper Shield. Despite being attacked by three massive serpents, Glass is unphased telling Naofumi that this will not work on her, rendering the snake bites useless.

But this was quite a chance to make Ren study more about her situation. This block shown him that Glass clearly was getting damaged, even if it is light damage.

Naofumi calls Filo in once again. Despite using High Quick to deliver eight strikes in a single second, Glass parries each of the philolial's kicks, unaffected. 

With another combo, Ren attacks the front of Glass, making Raphtalia open way to slash her in the back, weakening the ravenette.

Recognizing the full severity of their situation, and with Raphtalia's approval, the Shield Hero activates his curse weapon. Filo's resulting power up still doesn't even phase the raven-haired woman, who sends the giant bird flying across the deck.