Your Past

"I can't believe that you told your friends that I was a Cheesy Vampire," But Donald was not angry with [Your Name]. "Wifey, where do you live?"

He received no answer.

"Wifey? [Your Name]?" Donald glanced at her only to find her peacefully asleep in the front passenger seat. "Wifey, I need you to wake up so I could bring you to your place," He gently nudged her shoulder.

[Your Name] still remained asleep.

'I guess she's staying at my house then,' Donald decided.

Once he pulled into his driveway, he got out and unbuckled [Your Name]'s seatbelt. As he was about to pick her up, her eyes snapped open and she tackled him down. She held a knife to Donald's throat. "Who—" She blinked owlishly at Donald. "Vampire Boy?" She put a hand to her head, feeling a huge headache. "Ugh, where am I?"

"My house," Donald answered. "You were drunk and it sounded like you intended to call your brothers,"

"Drunk?" She then realized that she was on top of Donald's chest and quickly got off. "I didn't drink any booze. I drank lemonade,"

"Hard lemonade contains alcohol," Donald informed her. "Since you called me and I had free time, I picked you up. You fell asleep so I brought you to my house," 'She seems to be a very cautious person. Even after waking up from a drunken sleep, she knocked me down and held a knife to my throat. Why does she have a knife? Does it have something to do with her past that Alistair mentioned?'

"Thanks," She mumbled. "I'll just head home now,"

"It's late," Donald said. 

Your POV

"And?" You asked. "It's not my first time staying out late," 'I had to pull multiple all-nighters before,'

"It's only been about an hour since you got drunk. You probably still have alcohol in your system. What kind of friend would I be if I let you walk home alone this late,"

"I'll be fine," You told him. "I can protect myself. You saw me hold a knife to your throat," 'I'm a former assassin. I know how to kill. I know how to fight,'

"That was just luck. Wifey, at least come in for a glass of water,"

"No," You refused. You just wanted to get home so you could sleep off your hangover. 

"Then let me drive you home," 

You sighed and groaned. "Fine," 'I'm even less familiar with this neighborhood. I could probably easily get home by myself, but a car would be faster than walking. This hangover is killing me. I really hate drinking,' 

You finally noticed his car: a yellow Lamborghini. 'Of course he could afford such a luxurious car. He wears Versace and Gucci clothing!' You got into the car and since you were mostly sober this time, you were able to silently admire the interior. 'I bet he really is a vampire! How can someone in high school afford a car like this!? I doubt that his parents gave him all this money! Well, Alistair's brother is rich but that's cuz most of it is dirty money,'

XXX

After some minutes later, Vampire Boy dropped you off in front of your apartment building. He offered to walk you up to your suite, but you declined. Once you were in your room, you chugged down a bottle of water and some headache medication before climbing into your futon.

'Fuck, I actually got drunk. Damn it Teddy, why did you buy hard lemonade!? Who knows what I did when I was drunk? Ack! I also ended up calling Vampire Boy! If it were Jake or Kenny, I wouldn't mind as much. But it was Vampire Boy. He already calls me 'Wifey' and he offered to let me sleep at his place! Oh god, I just realized he now knows where I live!'