Wingman

Third Person POV

Alistair smirked as he watched the two dots travel together on his computer screen. One of the dots indicated the location of [Your Name]'s phone and the other dot was the location of Donald Na's phone. Alistair knew that Damien wasn't the vampire's real name. After all, he sat next to him and read the name on his worksheet as Donald Na. 

'I don't plan on disturbing [Your Name]'s life, but I do plan on being Donald Na's wingman. I ship those two together. They have chemicals,' His phone dinged and he opened up the text conversation with his brother.

'I do want her to return but I don't want you to force her to go back to the life she hated just for my sake,' 

'Donald and [Your Name] probably won't end up dating before I leave, but I will create opportunities for them to spend time together and get closer

'Donald and [Your Name] probably won't end up dating before I leave, but I will create opportunities for them to spend time together and get closer. I know that there's a chance that they will just remain as friends because love can't be forced, but I'll at least nudge them in the romantic direction,'

XXX

Your POV

You silently watched as Gerard and Rowan both came to Class 1-5. Gerard spread some tarot cards onto a desk and had Rowan picked one. You lazily observed, not really caring about fortune telling. You got bored pretty quick and opted to read the newest volume of [Favorite Manga] that had been released earlier that week.

After Gerard left, Rowan explained his "super elbow" to Gray, though you were not convinced of his skills. 'I observed his attack pattern. He surprises them with an elbow to the face. He actually uses mostly elbow attacks and nicknamed himself 'Hyper Elbow' which is a cringey as fuck name. He should've come up with something better,'

Once Rowan left to return to his own class, the room became quieter. Gray resumed studying and Eugene was scrolling through social media posts.

XXX

Ben and Rowan dropped by during break time and left when Alex called him to play soccer. You smiled at their behavior. 'Both Jake and his friends and my own friend group are similar. They both have the same relaxed atmosphere. Maybe I'll introduce the them to each other later on. I'll also have to introduce Vampire Boy to them too. Now I'm curious about what Vampire Boy does with his free time,'