You, Stephen, and Alistair

"So Stephen," Alistair asked. "Wanna come with us to hang at my house?"

"I don't want to be interrupting you two," Stephen said.

"Interrupting us?" You raised a brow.

"You two are dating, right? I don't want to be a third wheel,"

Alistair broke out into loud cackles. He fell onto his back and held his sides. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Did I say something wrong?" Stephen asked you.

"I'm not dating the alligator," You told him.

"Sorry [Your Name], but you're not my type," Alistair managed to say. "Kingsley Kwan is my type right now. Sadly, that guy is not interested in met at all. He literally rejected me immediately when I asked him out. Didn't even pause to think about it for even a second,"

"Kingsley Kwan?" You inquired. "Is he related to Dean or something?"

"Oh right, you never learned his real name," Alistair sat up. "Kyle is Kingsley Kwan. He's Donald Na's right hand man,"

'Of course Kyle was lying about his name too,' You quietly sighed. 'Well, I wasn't that close to him so it doesn't hurt like it did when Donald lied,'

"You're coming with us," Alistair said. "I have a whole bunch of games that we can all play together! We can also watch movies and eat lots of snacks!"

XXX

"Are you sure your parents won't mind?" Stephen asked once they arrived.

"My sperm donor murdered my mother when I was a baby," Alistair answered casually. He refused to call Galen his father. "That bastard tried to kill me a few years later so my brother killed him. It was self-defense,"

"My parents are dead," You added. 

"I own this house, so you don't have to worry about anything," Alistair told him. "Well, my older brother owns it, but he lets me do what I want most of the time. [Your Name] is a freeloader,"

'Your brother deducts rent from my paycheck,' You rolled your eyes. 'I'm not a freeloader,'

"So let's go inside and order some food!" Alistair unlocked the door. "Steph, you got any allergies?"

"No," He shook his head.

"Any preferences?"

Third Person POV

Stephen paused in thought for a moment. 

"A large sweet and sour pork dish and Chinese noodles on me, if you place! Oh! But you're placing no matter what so...I kinda feel like I'm losing here."

"Sweet and sour pork...and Chinese noodles..." He answered. 'Who...who was I talking to in that memory? Placing? Placing in what?'

"Any specific reason why that dish specifically?" [Your Name] questioned.

"It just feels like I was supposed to eat them with someone," He said.

"Alright, I'll order delivery," Alistair called and ordered five orders of sweet and sour pork and three orders of Chinese noodles.

"Five orders?" Stephen asked. "That sounds like a lot for just the three of us,"

"Two of the orders are for Chompy," She said. 

"Oh, Alistair has a dog?" Stephen questioned. "But I don't think all of the ingredients are safe for dogs, so he shouldn't feed them to Chompy,"

"Chompy's not a dog," [Your Name] smirked. "Oh look, he's coming into the room,"

Stephen screamed upon seeing the five foot long alligator. "That's an alligator!"

"Yes, how observant," She giggled. "Chompy's not going to hurt you. He's nice," You knelt down and petted the gator's snout. "As long as you don't piss him off, he won't attack you,"

"Uh, nice alligator?" Stephen cautiously patted the gator's head.

"So, while we wait for our food to arrive, let's go and play some games!" Alistair opened up his cabinet that was completely filled with all sorts of games for various consoles. "We got FunStation, ZBox, GamePrism, Wee, and a bunch of Nintendope handheld games,"

"He's not bragging, he just wants you to know that you have a wide variety to choose from," [Your Name] told Stephen. "He doesn't want you to be stuck with playing a game you don't enjoy,"

Stephen skimmed through the names of each game. 'Road Fighter, Killer Kombat, Unjust, Spiritcalibur, Mega Smash Bros, The God of Fighters, Spirit Edge, Death or Life, Digital Fighter, Fauna Crossing, Minebuild, The Legend of Zaida, Grand Robbery Auto, Guard, Biozap, Crimson Dead Redemption, Silent Hell, Quarter-Life, Guild of Legends, Super Nario, Nario Kart, Last Fantasy...He has so many games. I don't know which one to choose,'

"Trouble picking, huh?" [Your Name] asked. "That happened to me when I first moved in with Al. He didn't have this much since some of the games hadn't been created back then, but he still had a lot,"

Stephen's eyes were drawn to one specific game: Takkan.

"Hey, ****! Wait a second!" 

"My uppercut isn't working. My controller's bugging out! I'm caught in a random loop!" 

"Wait, ****. Wait, wait, wait!" 

"Gah! Hechihai on random is broken, man! W-Wait? Oh no! Oh no!" 

'Again, another memory, although it's very fuzzy too. Who was I talking too? I can't tell what his name was,' Stephen grabbed Takkan 7. 'Since it's familiar, if I play it, then will I remember more about that friend,'

The FunStation was set up and the three took turns playing against each other. Chompy lazily laid on Alistair and [Your Name]'s laps, occasionally looking up at Stephen. Stephen was still unnerved by the gator's presence and was shocked by how calm his two friends were.

When the food arrived, Alistair gently placed Chompy onto his seat on the couch and then went to the door. He handed each person their food and when he came to Chompy, the lizard opened his mouth wide. Alistair poured a two orders of sweet and sour pork into his pet's mouth and the crocodile happily ate it. Once the gator was done, he crawled away to a different room to take a nap.

They decided to pause in gaming to eat their meal. "So," Stephen asked. "Why do you have an alligator for a pet?"

"Chompy's a rescue," Alligator explained. "My brother wouldn't let me adopt a pet, so I went and secretly adopted Chompy. Of course he eventually found out, but Chompy is so cute and adorable that Craton had to agree. My brother actually owns a bunch of crocodiles,"

'Friends are nice,' Stephen thought as he dug into his noodles. 'I don't think my friend in my memories caused my injuries. I want to recover my memories and meet him again. He must've been saddened when I left. He probably doesn't even know that I've woken up from my coma,'

If anyone's interested, I started a Wolf Keum X Donald Na's Sister Soulmate AU fic called Soul Script. It will only be around three chapters long.