Training

"So you guys are Gray's friends?" Stephen asked. "Hello there, I'm Stephen Ahn. Thank you for being friends with Gray. He's not much of a social person so it's hard for him to make friends,"

After a round of introductions, the group gathered in the backyard. "Eugene, Rowan," [Your Name] addressed the weaker members of the group. "I think you guys should train to get stronger, especially since some people might go after you guys to get back against Big Ben or the White Mamba or the Scarlet Devil. Honestly, I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet,"

"That's because during classes, I'm always with Gray and Rowan's with Teddy," Eugene said. "And Gray goes to cram school with us,"

"Rowan, you need more than just your elbow," [Your Name] continued. "What would you do if you were up against Vampire Boy?"

"He'd either shit himself, scream, run away in terror, or all of the above," Donald said as he watched them from the porch. Damon sat next to him, nibbling on a popsicle.

"Why are you here again?" Alistair glared at him. 

"Damon wanted to watch and I'm supposed to be babysitting him," Donald shrugged. 

Donald would never admit it out loud, but he wanted to watch [Your Name]. He wanted things to go back to normal, to go back to how things were before she had left. He wanted to hug her, to hold her close, to kiss her. He wanted to say "I love you" and hear her say the same words back to him.

But he couldn't have that, not anymore. [Your Name] hated him and the Yeongdeungpo Union. Donald wasn't going to give up the Union for her. He had spent years building it up to its current status and he wasn't going to throw it all away for her. Why should he have to throw away something of his for her?

"You're keeping your past a secret from your husband?"

That had been one of the things that Alistair had brought up upon seeing [Your Name] for the first time in Korea. Donald knew that [Your Name] was hiding something. She was hiding her past. Why was she mad about him hiding the fact that he was actually Donald Na, head of the Yeongdeungpo Delinquent's Union, when she herself was hiding her past!?

"How did you meet [Your Name]?" 

"Oh, she's a former member of my brother's guild,"

'That's the only lead I have on her past,' Donald thought. 'I'll search more about it later,'

"We're going to start with some basic stretches and exercises," [Your Name] said. "Gray, you have to participate too. I know you're Rank 8, but you'll eventually meet someone who won't even give you time to analyze the situation or their raw strength overwhelms you. There's also the people who are adept at fighting with brains and brawn. So, to build up your guys' muscles, you gotta keep on doing this exercise routine daily,"

They first did some stretches. "Stretching is very important," Ben informed. "It allows the muscles to loosen up and become resistant to the impact they are about to undergo, thereby reducing the chance of injury,"

"Ben," Alex asked. "When did you change into workout clothes? More importantly, where did you get those from? You didn't bring any when we came over!"

"That's the magic of exercise!" Ben held a thumbs up.

'I'm pretty sure he just stole them from Alistair's closet,' Donald thought as he popped a piece of chocolate into his mouth.

"Now we're running ten laps around the block," [Your Name] announced.

'They're not going to make it to the end,' Donald didn't tell her that though. 'I'd say three blocks max before one of them, most likely the one with glasses, passes out,'