32

"You are my calico cat." Yoongi smugly announced with a large grin on his face and leans back on the comfortable sofa so that he could fondly gaze at the dancer once again.

"Why am I your calico cat?"  Jimin questionably asked while tilting his head a little to the right.

"I chose this calico cat onesie and you are wearing it, doesn't that make you mine?"

"Why are you like this hyung?" Jimin mutters quietly to himself as his face turned bright pink because of how simple yet logical the rapper made it sound and not to mention the intriguing thought that his crush has just called him 'his'.

Shaking his head furiously, Jimin scurries back to the changing room with a flustered mind as he tries not overthinking what his hyung actually meant by the sudden possessive term.

"Cute." Yoongi brought up a hand to feel his racing heartbeat because of how adorable the latter looked when wearing the cat onesie, the thought itself already sounds too good to be true.

After a couple of minutes, Jimin finally steps out of the curtain room and walks over to hand the elder what he has settled on after many thoughts and change of mind.

"Your turn!"

Cockiness disappearing into thin air, Yoongi received the onesie from the latter's hand before making his way towards the changing room and closing the red curtain where he will soon make an appearance.

"At least I get to see Jimin in onesies even if I have worn this disgusting thing." Yoongi grumbles at the thought as he started changing with a regretful face throughout the process that has no turning back.

*A Minute Later*

Yoongi stepped his paws out of the changing room, wearing a black cat onesie with pointy ears and a big white oval circle on his belly. As for his expression, it was full of regrets in life rather than annoyance.

"Oh my god hyung!" Jimin instantly exclaimed before jumping up from his seat to stare at the elder with big round shimmering orbs.

"How do I-"

Before Yoongi could finish his sentence, his entire body froze when he feels a pair of a soft hand gently pinching the side of his two dumpling cheeks.

"You look like a grumpy kitten." Jimin teases with a large cheeky grin on his face.

"And who are you to call me that? take it back right now Park Jimin!" Yoongi raised his tone by octave while huffing irritatingly at the younger's poor choice of words.

After all, he is supposed to be the coolest rapper in the industry, not someone who gets called by such an imbecile name.

"Never~" Jimin broke into satisfied giggles as he starts petting the male's furry cat ears before deciding to tease the elder some more. "What a little grumpy kitten~"

"Fine, then I will have no choice but to give you your deserved punishment." Unlike the riled expression Jimin saw a second ago, Yoongi unexpectedly has a smug smile on his stretching lips as the rapper took a confident step closer while lifting both of his hands.

"Wait no hyung d- ahahaha! Stop!" Jimin uncontrollably burst out laughing once Yoongi began tickling his tummy without any mercy left in his action.

"O-okay hahaha- I t-take it back hyung!"

Jimin tries saying between his loud laughter and once he succeeded, Yoongi takes a sly step back with a satisfied smirk but it was not that long until he soon realised that the other customers were looking at them weirdly.