19

Yoongi's POV

Anxiously, the black-haired male settled down on the far end of the couch since the two seats on his right was already occupied with two giants baffoon.

"Poor Jin and RM hyung, they are probably drenched in sweat by now." Taehyung dramatically says, knowing that his two hyung is still having their lessons for hours now with no one other than Jung Hoseok in the practice room.

"What's sadder is that they are missing the live too." Jungkook joined in as he hands the remote over to his boyfriend and without needing to be told, Taehyung immediately turned it on and change the channel to where his soulmate will be having an interview.

Trying to calm himself down, Yoongi take a deep breath in before the TV abrupt in bright screen light and there he was, Park Jimin waving cutely at the camera while smiling as bright as ever.

Seeing that angelic smile of his made the rapper feels his heart beating faster than normal but soon, he then hears the younger's honey voice and it almost felt like eternity since the incident that he regret starting.

"Hello I'm Park Jimin from BTS!" Jimin enthusiastically introduces himself to the camera, making the corner of Yoongi's lips curved up instantly without him even realising.

"My soulmate!" Taehyung exclaims proudly as he points towards the screen that shows a cute smiling boy he knows every secret of.

Suddenly, the camera then switched to record the other guest who was seated closely beside Jimin, a male with defined facial structures, dark hair and flawless skin pops up on the screen and almost immediately, the little smile on Yoongi's face was wiped off within a blink of an eye.

"My name is Taemin, nice to meet you!" The tall male who is displayed on the screen grins widely.

When Taemin finished his introduction,  Yoongi only scoffs loudly which made the two jokesters snapped their heads to the left and look at their hyung questionably.

"What?" Yoongi asked in a deep scary voice and as expected, his dongsaengs instantly turned their attention back to the TV and decided not to question the loud scoff that escaped their rapper's lips.

Soon, Yoongi's dark eyes travel back to the screen and the first thing he sees is Taemin staring at Jimin while licking his lips, instinctively making him grip tighter on the sofa's arms as his eyes pierced the screen that was zooming in on the latter's suspicious dance partner.

"So what do you like about working with each other?" The interviewer then asked, batting her lashes at the two men after looking up from the notebook she was given.

"Minnie can start first." Taemin friendlily beamed and Yoongi felt like cleansing his ears at the nickname until he could unhear it.

"Uh...Taemin hyung is very hardworking, he would help me with some moves that I'm not confident with and also, hyung is a very caring person." Jimin answers as he happily glances at his friend from time to time and back at the interviewer.

"Minnie, what about my looks?" Taemin poutily asked while cupping his own face in his slender hands as he looks at the younger male with a charming smile.

"Ooh~ he's confident, how can Jimin not fall for him?" Taehyung teasingly gushed, subtly glancing at the elder who hasn't stopped clenching his jaw while focusing ahead, waiting for the younger male's important answer to the ridiculous question.

"Oh look! Jimin hyung is blushing wow~ he looks like a tomato." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows as he made funny faces at the eldest here and there was no doubt that Yoongi was becoming pissed at the ongoing unnecessary comments.