35

Yoongi's POV

"Hello, my name is Jihyo. What would you like to order?" The girl beamed warmly with her usual loud voice.

"Two buckets of cat treats, a waffled and two ice tea please." Yoongi pointed at the pictures that were displayed on the menu while leaning his weight on the sparkly stone counter.

"Your order will be ready shortly!" The worker smiled out of habit and bow politely at her customer before leaving to make Yoongi's order comes to life.

When he finished ordering treats for Jimin and the other cute friends that were surrounding him, his sharp eyes swung around in search of the guy who the latter calls 'senior Daniel'

Suddenly, the restroom's door unlocked and Yoongi immediately recognised the person who stepped out to be Daniel so without wanting Jimin to wait any longer, he made his way over and blocked the server's exit while glaring daggers at him.

"Excuse me? what can I help you?" Startled by the customer's deadly glare, Daniel confusedly frowned.

"What's your relationship with Jimin? What were you guys during high school? How much did he l-like you?" Yoongi fires out a question like bullets of rain splattered against the windows surface.

"Me and cutie used to be close friends and during high school, he had a little crush on me along with his friend Taehyung that's all," Daniel explained while chuckling nonchalantly here and there but Yoongi's glare refused to soften.

"Stay away from Jimin. He is very special to me." Yoongi threatened with a protective scowl on his face but unlike what he had planned for Daniel to show his true nature, the taller male apprehensively flies up to his hands like he was surrendering.

"Chill dude! I'm not trying to steal your man. I got a wife and she is the one who just took your order." After the cat café owner's outburst, Yoongi became completely speechless as he was quick to apologise.

"Sorry for my rude behaviour." The bewildered rapper bowed with a flushed face before he then speaks up again in a much-annoyed tone.

"Can you stop calling Jimin a cutie? I know he is super cute and is the most adorable human alive but it is fucking irritating when someone else says it."

"Awe, sure jealous head. Gotta leave now, see ya" Giving his words, Daniel walked away and leaves Yoongi feeling dumbfounded by the way he acted earlier.

"I should stop getting jealous over little things. What am I even thinking?" Yoongi heavily sighed to himself.

Maybe he was being too possessive over something that isn't even his but for years now that he has been with Jimin and saw his crush in ways that no one could ever be able to, Yoongi has always been aware of his growing fear of that in the arriving future, someone might take the younger away.

Yet hopefully, today it all will change.

"Jiminie!" Yoongi called out and the blonde immediately perks his head up from his laps where a calico was still stretching and rolling lazily on its soft belly.

"Hyung, where did you go? Jimin asked out of curiosity as the rapper took a seat oppositely to him.

"Sorry to make you wait, I needed the toilet." Yoongi flusteredly scratches the back of his head while looking around mindlessly before noticing something unusual. "Where did the other cats went?"

"Oh, they left me immediately after I fed them but only this one seems to enjoy my company and decided to stay." Jimin smiled proudly, showing his cute crooked teeth as he kept petting the calico cat that never once left his lap.