22

"Why not after 19:03?" Yoongi raised a brow with his arms crossed over his broad chest as if he can already predict what happens after '19:03 o'clock'.

"No question, I'm just gonna be extra busy at that time." Taemin successfully avoided answering and finally starts leading his guests to sit on a white spacious couch in the commodious living room.

"Hyung, when am I gonna see the stars?" Jimin plopped down the couch with excitement as his eyes shimmer, making Yoongi couldn't help but take a few glances at the thousand of stars he sees in Jimin's innocent orb.

But the latter doesn't get a chance to see actual stars twinkling in the night's sky due to BTS's busy schedule, there was no time for those unnecessary things.

"There's no stars today due to someone." Taemin announced in a disappointing sound as he steals one short glance at Yoongi in annoyance because that someone is clearly sitting there not minding his own business.

Cannot manage to hide his disappointment, Jimin pouted a little while Yoongi only scoffs before he then crossed his arms together once again and looked away.

Noticing the reactions he had expected, the model like male met Jimin's saddened eyes and with a big smirk plastered on his face, he confidently spoke. "Don't worry, you will get to see it soon, it's going to happen one day."

"I can't wait hyung!"

Almost instantly, Jimin cheerily exclaimed as he bounces up and down on his seat, looking forward to his hyung's promise which on the other hand, made Yoongi tightly gritted his teeth in disgust as he sends death glares at Taemin who was slouching back proudly.

"Oh yeah Minnie, I forgot to tell you that there is ice cream in the freezer if you wanna go and grab some." Taemin suddenly says out of the blue as he points towards a kitchen which was just around the corner and as planned, the slim figure instantly stood up with a happy face and a wide cute smile.

"Thanks hyung, your the best!" Jimin squealed before walking off, leaving Yoongi rolling his eyes at 'that' familiar sentence the younger should be using with him and the other members only.

"Why are you here?" Straightforwardly, Taemin questioned with a calm collected face that hides a total feeling of defeat underneath, his plan was crumpled yet again.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm protecting Jimin from you." Yoongi sneered.

"There's nothing you should be worried about, Jimin is not in danger...for now." Taemin chuckled while displaying a wide nasty grin.

"Dickhead." Yoongi disturbingly thought to himself before making out his next few words which had way too many lies in them."Why don't you go for someone else? there are much better targets than Jimin."

"No fucking way, where's the fun in that then? This cutie is perfect, he's so innocent like a flower that never been picked, I would love to take that honour of having him before someone else does, oh god he's gonna be so tight around me, I can already feel it!"

Taemin fantasizes, trying to whine up the pale rapper who had became stiffed after the words he spoke with so much enthusiasm.

"Oh is that so?" The black-haired nonchalantly asked while grinning in amusement and there was no doubt that it has made the other male furrows his brows from confusion.

Taemin expected Yoongi to lose his temper like last time, it was simply fun to watch and the power he gains after seeing how the rapper raises his raspy voice as if it would easily put him back to place amuses him greatly, he wanted to have another taste of that victory feelings again.