Chapter Two

Okay I've figured out what I was doing wrong! I wasn't doing it in 1st person so there were like no descriptions and the chapter was just dialogue lmao 😅

Tine's POV:

"Tineeeeeeee~" Green called me through to the kitchens, his shrill voices echoing the empty halls.

"Coming P'Green!" I shouted back, slipping down the hallway in my fluffy bunny socks and arriving in front of the entrance.

Finally arriving in front of one of my closest friends, Green cocked his head and placed his hands on his hips, jutting one of them out. "Now Tine what is this I hear about you going out tonight with Ohm?"

Oh shit. My eyes widened as I sheepishly rubbed the back of my neck casting my eyes to the floor. "Well, um, Ohm really wanted me to so-"

"Omg! Ohm really did it! He got our antisocial bunny to go out!" Within seconds Green's whole demeanour changed as he clapped his hands together gleefully.

Well shit that was fast. My eyes widened in shock at how quick his mood changed, then registered what Green said.

I felt my nose crinkle up, "Our what? And what do you mean I'm antisocial!"

Believe me when I say I might not be the most sociable but I'm not ANTIsocial just a bit awkward.

Sure the last time I went out was when I was 16 and I may have refused to drink the entire time. But that doesn't mean I never go out!

"Oh Tine honey I'm not trying to be rude I just think you should put more effort in if you want to find a partner!" Green said teasingly.

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh really P'Green  how many times do I have to say I'm not looking for anything like that right now!"

"Ai~ How many times to I have to tell you that you can speak casually! Stop call me P' it makes me feel old!" He said waving a spatula, that came from God knows where, in my face.

I smirked back cheekily, "But P' you are old~"

Simply huffing Green waving his spatula threateningly in my face before turning back to the soup he was making. (Why's he using a spatula for soup? Well Green's just built different 😌✌️)

I'm still not sure why Green insists on making me lunch when he's not even one of the official chefs. He's more like a professional babysitter than anything.

But I mean I'm not complaining because my P'Green makes the best soups~

As I turned around to leave my little sister Kelaya came hurtling into the room, a purple stuffed unicorn clutched tightly in her chubby little hands.

"P'Ti! Mae and Por want you to come to the throne room!" She said determination in her tone. (I'm really sorry if I mess up any of the honorifics as in case you can't tell i'm not Thai 😅 please correct me if there's anything I can do better or fix)

No my name hasn't just magically changed, Kel has been calling me that since she was a baby and it's sort of stuck over the years.

"Alright I'm coming." I said walking over and ruffling her hair. "Come on Kel let's go."

I waved to Green as we left the kitchen, who only gave me a middle finger back. *Sigh* The disrespect I must face.

————-

Ok I hope that was better! There's still dialogue but I actually tried to include some thoughts etc!