Chapter One

It was the a month before Tine's 19th birthday and Ohm was trying to convince him to go out clubbing with him for the millionth time.

"Pleaseeee Tine! I promise you'll have fun~" Ohm pleaded attempting an innocent look as they walked through the place gardens.

Tine snorted, "As if! You say that every time and I always end up getting ditched for your latest fling!"

"It won't be like that this time! I pinky promise it won't! And you never know, you might be the one ditching me for some fun~" Smirked Ohm, wiggling his eyebrows like two malfunctioning caterpillars.

Blushing a vibrant red Tine elbowed his annoying friend, "Oh shut up Ohm you know I'm not looking for anything like that!"

Ohm sighed, looking defeated, "Tine pleaseeeee this is the last time I'll ask you! I swear! Fong can't come tonight and you won't ditch your best friend will you?" He pouted,
"There's a girl I really want to impress so pleaseeee~"

Poor Tine simply groaned, "Ugh fine! But only because I'm a loyal person unlike you!"

A gleeful smile spread across Ohm's face, "Thank you Tine you won't regret it!"

Tine merely rolled his eyes at his over dramatic friend and headed back inside the palace, leaving Ohm doing his 'happy dance' in the middle of the garden.

———

Um I'm not sure how well I did with this chapter so if anyone has advice then I'm more than happy to hear it ( )