Chapter Five

So like i'm still deciding if i will include a spicy scene so ig i'll just kinda go with the flow~

Tine's POV

Ugh so I kinda regret getting changed so early because I'm just so bored now.

"Greeennnnn~" I whined, turning to the side. "Stop going on your phone and give me attention~"

Green just flicked me in the forehead, which I pouted at to show my displeasure.

"Go on your own phone idiot."

"Wow P'Green no need to be so rude~ Besides it's dead so what can I dooooo,"

He just turned to me, looking disappointed. "Really Tine? You never charge it! Besides no need to be dramatic just plug it in!"

"But Greennnn, I lost my chargerrrr!"

"No you haven't you idiot! I bet you anything if I open that drawer it will be right there."

"Pft, I mean go ahead." I scoffed.

Green grabbed the drawer handle and slid it out. Revealing... my charger. Well shit.

"I'm sorry P'Greeeennnnnn. I really did think it was gone!"

He only smirked. Not again. "You owe me nowwww!"

Godammit. Every time! I really need to learn I'll never win against him.

"Ugh what do you want?" I groaned.

"Hehehhehehe," Oh dear. "I want to save my favour for later please~"

I heaved a sigh of relief. Ok well at least I'm safe for now! Last time he made me run around the garden. In a ballerina tutu. When my father was in a very important meeting. Safe to say I don't want a repeat of that.

"Now come on Tine, let's go!" Green said beckoning me towards him.

"What is it?"

"I'm gonna get you something for dinner! Besides do you think I've forgotten you didn't have lunch?" (Hehehehhehe I found a way to fix the time thing)

Oh no. I really need to remember because last time P'Green made me eat everything IN FRONT of him for a WEEK! Just to make sure I was eating right!

Now don't get me wrong, he's not a pervert or anything. Just very protective of me.

He's like a second brother. Because Type is often doing something 'kingdom related' Green has pretty much taken up the mantle of my older brother. (Don't worry him and Type are still really close they just don't see each other a lot)

"Haha... um well I didn't mean to.... I just kinda... forgot?"

"Uh huh. You sure seem to forget a lot. Now come on!"

And with that he dragged me all the way down to the kitchens. Well I mean I guess it will waste time.

..................

Finally reaching the kitchens, my arm was released as I was shoved in. I swear, there is no respect.

"Sit, sit!" Green beckoned. "I kept the soup I was making earlier and just put it in the fridge afterwards so I only have to microwave it."

Huffing once more, I sat down with a pout. "Alrightttt, I'll have your soup but after that I'm gonna go get Ohm. I think we'll head out then because it's about an hour and a half to drive to where we're going."

(The place where they're going is a club in the capital of Medius, the country between Egestar and Lupare. Egestar is quite a small country and he lives on the edge of it, so it's not hard to leave.)

"I still don't get why you're going so far just for a club?"

"Well Ohm has a membership-"

"-Of course he does."

"So," I stared pointedly at Green for interrupting me,"It just makes sense going there. Besides it's really popular and would otherwise be really expensive!"

"Tine. You're a prince. You could buy the club if you wanted."

"But P'Greennnnn that's not how it works! It's no fun going somewhere where everyone knows who I am."

Green rolled his eyes,"Rightttt I forgot your privacy was 'oh so important' to you."

"It is! It's very entertaining when people don't know who you are!"

"Tine. You've only actually left the palace once. And you immediately told people who you were."

"Yes but did anyone believe me? No. No they didn't. Therefore it counts."

Green just sighed in defeat again. Damn I'm like really annoying. But it's fine because I'm cute.

I picked up my bowl of soup smugly and dug in. I wonder if I'll have fun tonight.

——————

(Sorry I keep differentiating between using the P' and not using it 😅 I'm trying to be consistent with it but like i'm not used to it 😔 And this is the end of this chapterrrr i don't want them to be too long cuz then ppl might lose interest but dw there will be some interesting stuff next chapterrrrr)