Chapter Eight

Forgot to put in a picture of Sarawat so i felt i may as well add one because i mean 👀

So I hope everyone enjoyed the last chapter because i wasn't too sure how to write the relationship dynamic but I tried 😅

Tine's POV

Once I had dragged Wat onto the dance floor I immediately began to dance. I couldn't recognise the song that was playing so simply started shaking my hips to the beat.

I knew I wasn't a very good dancer, but I'd seen enough TV to know some form of dancing.

Wat just watched me with an amused smirk.

"Wat~ Dance with me!" I begged, grabbing his hands and swaying them for side to side.

His eyes widened and he chuckled softly. "Really? What are you? A child?"

I pouted and pushed his hands away. "You're so mean."

He chuckled again, "Awwww baby~ I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you sad~"

Picking up my hands and swinging them again, he pouted back at me. "Forgive me darling~"

I felt my face heating up yet again. "H-h-hey! I'm not really mad, just kidding! S-stop acting like we're a couple!"

"Of courseeee." He smirked. "Now, what happened to wanting to dance with me? I was enjoying your dancing before..."

This man is really too shameless! I felt my face burning.

"I-I-I'm going to the bar! Bye bye!" And with that I awkwardly dropped his hands and speed walked over to the bar.

I heard Wat calling my name behind me but I just kept walking.

I couldn't possibly face him like this! His flirtatiousness was too much for me! I may be drunk but god he's just so.... ugh!

I turned back and saw Wat was swallowed by a crowd of thirsty drunk people as soon as I left. Well damn isn't he popular.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not jealous... just annoyed!

"Hey. C-can I have some alcoholllll." Pouting still I asked the bar tender for another drink.

He nodded and got to work getting me a drink.

Passing it down towards me, I took a seat once more and downed the glass. It burnt my throat slightly but I was too embarrassed and too tipsy to care.

I requested more as soon as I saw Wat trying to make his way towards me. Nope. There is no way I'm facing him when I'm still in a half-drunk state. I'm either fully drunk or I will run away.

I got passed multiple shots of vodka and I took them immediately, pouring them quickly down my throat. I could feel my mind slowly starting to get hazier.