Chapter Four

Ok so I need some advice-
Basically there may or may not be a spicy moment in the plot line that's coming up soon and I'm not sure whether to write the scene or just a little bit then kinda just skip-

Tine's POV

Stepping into my room, I shut the door behind me. Covering my mouth with my hand I yawned into it.

Ugh I really can't be bothered going out tonight. But remembering the promise I made to Ohm, I went over to my closet and began to pick out an outfit.

I couldn't decide, so settled with going for a shower first and then choosing after. Maybe I'd enlist the help of Green.

...............

Stepping out the shower I began towelling of my hair as I wrapped a towel round my waist.

I left the bathroom, still rubbing at my hair, and got a near heart attack as I saw Green perched on the side of my bed.

"Aish Green you gave me a heart attack!" I near shouted, clutching my chest in shock.

"Oh shush Tine you're so dramatic!" Green said, flicking his nonexistent hair from his shoulder.

Green then smiled playfully, "Besides I know you're hopeless when it comes to picking outfits so I decided I would grace you with the gift of my help."

Rolling my eyes I had no other choice but to admit defeat. Because I mean, he's not wrong.

"Fine then, what do you think I should wear?" I reluctantly agreed.

I knew I most likely made a mistake as soon as a gleeful smirk spread across his face. Well it's too age to back out now.

Green ran over to my closest and pushed aside all of my ordinary clothes, looking at what Fong liked to call my 'Bottom Bitch' clothes.

You know what? I think I'll just let Green do this.

Turning around I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, heading back to the bathroom to change. Because as close as Green and I are, it's a bit weird for me to just stand here in a towel watching him.

After changing I step back into the room to see Green had laid out two possible outfits for me.

The first was a dark blue jumper over a white polo shirt with some cute beige trousers underneath.

The second was a black silk shirt and white ripped jeans.

Although the first was far more my usual style, the second was more suitable for the club, so reluctantly I decided on that. (Not really that reluctantly, Tine loves showing his inner hoe)

"I'll take the second." I sighed.

Enthusiastically clapping he squealed, "Yayyyy, that's the one I was hoping for!"

"Of course it was." I chuckled. Now some may say I giggled. But that's definitely fake. I don't giggle, I chuckle.

"Now go child, go!" Green shouted enthusiastically shoving me towards the bathroom.

"Green I still have about three hours!" I said laughing again.

It was about 5pm in the evening and we were planning on going out at about 9pm.

(I just kind of skipped meals but to explain the way the time worked is that Ohm and Tine were talking at about 11am then Tine went to meet Green at 1pm. And now i've just realised i set up the times really weird. just pretend it makes sense ok. use that wattpad logic.)

Shaking my head at my weird friend, I stepped into the bathroom to change. I mean I may as well check it looks good.

I left the bathroom, not sure how confident I felt in the outfit. The jeans were very... tight.

(This is basically what our bby Tine is wearing and he looks very ✨z a d d y✨material but believe me he is very much baby boy)

(This is basically what our bby Tine is wearing and he looks very z a d d ymaterial but believe me he is very much baby boy)

Green gasped. Ok so this is either great or awful.

"Awwwww my baby Tine has grown up so much!" He squealed.

"Green. You're like. A year older. What do you mean bAbY." I questioned. Like excuse me, I am not a child.

He just ignored my comment, waving his hands in my face, indicating for me to be quiet.

"You look so grown up Tine!"

"That's because I AM grown!"

Once again he just laughed at me. Wow, I'm just getting disrespected today.

—————-

Ok so I'm gonna leave it here for now. Opinions on the next chapter? Spice or nah? Cuz like idk yet. Also thank you for reading ☺️