☀︎︎thirteen☀︎︎

TW: Abuse/Kidnapping

Gracies Pov: i wake up on a mattress, in my old room that i shared with Morris three years ago

I sit up and look around, the walls are all covered with pictures of me from the past two years, he found me, and this time i dont know if the team will be able to find me.

I look and see a camera pointed at me. I roll my eyes and get up. I walk out of the room i find Morris sitting on the couch, he sees me.

"Well good morning darling." He gets up from the couch, i slowly back away in fear of my life,

"Im not going to hurt you, i promise, unless you misbehave."

He says in a lustful voice, I continue to back away as he walks forward, backing me into a corner. "Jackson listen to me. We ended this realationship a long time ago, I dont love you anymore."

I say while standing my ground, He walks up to me, he seemed calm untill he slapped me across the face. Hard.

I stood still with the fear of what he would do if i ran. I just ignored the staggering pain in my face, i attempted to show no fear to him, But that simply did not last.

"My team will find me, Just like they did last time. And you- You took EVERYTHING from me, you killed my parents just to lure me in, You kidnapped me, and took me away from my team, which is my family, Your dead to me. I dont think you realize-"

I tried to argue but he punched my mouth instead. My hand cupped my mouth, which started to bleed. I turned around and ran back to the room, "Come back here Bitch!" he says following after me, Thats when i realized my life is now threatened.

Back in kentucky

Spencers pov:

I called JJ to get the news out that we are looking for Jackson and Gracie, they could be anywhere now that its been 5 hours, We called Garcia to try and get something, Anything, that could lead us to where Morris is holding her, We know we only have a week tops to find her, Mess up one thing and shes dead. This is what made me realize the kind of love i have for her, i didnt realize it before, But now that she may never come home, i just cant bare to think of what shes going through right now.

Florida, Gracies Pov:

I lock myself in the room, Tears running down my face.

I sat on the mattress hopeless. He finally broke through the door, He held a blade in his hand, I stood up and back into a corner in fear, He cornered me, I just shook my head because i was afraid to speak, He tied my hands behind my back, He pulled down my shirt, he started to cut into my skin, just deep enough to make it bleed, i screamed out in pain.

"Stop! Please!" I said in between sobbing and screaming. Blood dripped all down my shirt. He finally stopped, he left the room with me tied up and helpless. I sit there phanting, I slide down to the ground.

The room is so dark, or maybe its just me

The room is so dark, or maybe its just me. I Struggle to free myself from the rope around my wrists, its now rubbing agaist my skin, maybe cutting through, i cant tell.

Back at the BAU

Garcia hacked into the camera system, she saw Gracie in the corner of the room doing something, atleast shes alive, helpless but alive.

She immediatly called Hotch. "Shes alive!" She explained. "How do you know that?" He asks. "Because im watching her right now sir, i hacked into Morris's camera system, it might be a while till i get a address but im going to look at Morris's Visa records to see if he by chance bought any plane tickets so i can give you a state and town." The whole team stands still waiting for the state, esspecially Spencer. "Ok sir he bought a private jet around 3 hours ago to lakeland flordia."

Flordia, Gracies pov:

A couple hours have past, i lay on the matttress, barley breathing, i try to fall asleep, but Morris walks in and pours a pot full of freezing water on me, I just lay there in silence.

"Awww what is poor Gracie going to do without her team?" He says in a deciving voice.

I grab the lamp from becide me and throw it at his direction.

"You little bitch" He says before grabbing me by the throat and pinning me agaist the wall, I knee him in between his legs, He backs away, i try to walk away but he didnt hesistate to throw that damn pot at my head which immediatly knocked me senseless.

Bau:

Garcia gasps. "What is it?" Spencer asks. "I think that she does not have much time left."

Spencer and the rest of the team had already gotten on a jet on there way to Florida. "What do you mean?!" He asked. "He just knocked her out with a cooking pot to her head." The whole team went into shock, when they had realized, the clock is ticking and Gracie may run out of time before they could get to her.