☀︎︎Fourteen☀︎︎

A week had past and Garcia was unable to get the adress, Morris had figured out they had been watching through the cameras, he took them all down, The team had no other choice but to go home and wait for something, anything. Spencer was not the same, he would not even speak unless it way about the case, he gave his all to that case, but they were still unable to track her down. That is untill Spencer got a phone call.

The whole team was in Garcias office when he got the call, It was from Gracie, Morris must have gotten her a new phone, or something. "Trace the call." Hotch demanded.

Gracies pov: I sat on the mattress with a gun to my head, He said i had one last phone call, and i chose to call spencer. The phone rang, till he eventually picked up. "Spencer." I said, "Gracie, are you ok? Where are you?" I hesitated, scared if i were to say anything wrong he would pull the trigger. "No, no im not, um, But im just letting you know im not coming home, and this is my last call, so im going to miss you, and im sorry i cant come home. Tell the team im sorry as well, i didnt mean to drag any of you into this-"

BAU: Garcia jumps, "I got the adress!" but as soon as she said that a gunshot rang form the phone and the call ended. "Lets go!" Hotch yelled.

Gracies pov: Morris lowerd the gun from the air and took the phone from my hand. "There going to find me. I know it." I say. "Yeah i know so too, thats what im exited for."

He says with a nasty smirk. I limp over to the window. I watch for them, There going to find me. I know it.

I wait for hours. Then finally i see the flashing red an blue lights, I get exited, "Thank you!" I say under my breath but they pull into the house across the road. "No." I say, "NO!" I screamed with tears running down my face."IM HERE! HELP ME! NO! PLEASE!" i screamed at the top of my lungs.

i Quickly made the decison to make a run for it, i get to the front door, i go to open it but its locked, i turn behind me, and there is Morris, with a knife in hand. I quickly turn back around and unlock the door and make a run for it, They were already at the house about to go in, "IM HERE!" I scream still running, but Morris grabbed me by the hair pulling me back into the house, The last thing i saw was Spencer running out of the house running towards my scream. 

He drags me into the room, But my team quickly follows.

He sits me in a chair, with a knife to my throat. The whole team bursts through the door so find me helplessly being held hostage. I just close my eyes and refuse to let any tears slip.

"Let her go you dont want me to pull this trigger." Morgan says trying to convince him. "He wont let me go, he knows how this works-" I try to go on but i loose my strength, i loose all my tension, all my fear, I realise this ends with me.

I grab down at my ankle and grab my knife, slowly, the team notices and trys to distract Morris, I get weaker my the second but i make my last move, i stab Morris in the leg.

He jolts back.

I made a attempt to run over to my team, i slipped over the blood on the floor. The previously healed laceration on my head broke open.

I bled out from my brain. I lost all consciousness, strength. Soon i would learn to loose much more.